Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Amazing Bronco For Sale

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is a beautifully well preserved Bronco from their last contact dating to 1944. These jackets were made as replacements for serving airmen and are usually seen in smaller sizes. BTW I have seen even better A2s on the net, but they are exceptionally rare these days.

GoodTimesGone

One of the Regulars
That one is in excellent condition. Awesome grain! However, I'm a bit skeptical about the knits. They look identical to some that I have on a-2s that were manufactured in the last 30 years. Can the experts weigh in on this? (i.e. Andrew)

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Studying the photos carefully I'm of the view that the knits have been replaced. I can see empty stitch holes on one wrist and there is no over sewing on the waistband to reinforce the zipper. They have certainly been replaced professionally IMO.

D

Deleted member 16736

Are our Goodwear veg-tanned aniline dyed jackets going to look that way in 50 years? I hope I'm around to see it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot