Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Announcement...

coble

A-List Customer
Fellow Loungers, i wanted to write and say this year is turning out to be a great year, and wanted to make an Announcement. I am starting my own felt hat company on the side, Bob Jessee (blacksheep hatworks) sent me an e-mail tonight asking permission for a customer to get a custom "The Copperpot" hat designed for him, many of you have seen this hat that Bob and i designed, and has affirmed my feelings that its time to bring my designs to the block. I'm excited to see the next Copperpot hat that Bob is taking his hand to, and am very excited to know this hat style will be worn on another person.
I'm working on a Name and a logo. I am looking to have two models out by the end of Summer. I am very thankful to all of you on here liking my drawing designs, and your kindness on here. I do want to mention i am in the works of designing a 3 inch brim 5 3/4 inch crown hat, open crown. Being an artist who paints out in the sun, this is my favorite width, and i find it an appealing width. Its inspired by the Copperpot, and my straw that i also wear religiously, doesn't help the fact i work for that same straw hat company. So guys that is just a little taste of one of the designs that will be out by the end of summer. Felt colors, and ribbon for the 3 inch lid is being worked on.

thanks guys for your constant kindness,
Sincerely,
Jacob Coble

slc

Familiar Face
Best wishes to you on this new venture. Like you, I love my Black Sheep hats and I like dealing with Bob Jessee, but I'm pleased that I'll soon have a custom hat maker nearby. Keep us all posted!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo