Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another Proud Art Owner!!!

Donato

One of the Regulars
What color is that exactly?

I am about to place an order with Art too, and I have to select the color from the felt charts he mailed to me. Which color is your hat? It looks like a light grey in the first photos and more like Art's "whiskey" color in the others. Thanks.

carldelo

One Too Many
Sweet lid - dimensions?

Scott, that hat is really sweet, particularly the crease. I like the felt/ribbon color combination in a big way also. Could you tell me the brim width and crown height on it? Thanks, Carl

toobacat

One of the Regulars
The first photo where the hat looks like gray or silverbelly would make a nice hat too, with a purple shaded ribbon.

carldelo

One Too Many
yep

toobacat said:
The first photo where the hat looks like gray or silverbelly would make a nice hat too, with a purple shaded ribbon.

You read my mind - that's what I've been thinking - that shape in a dove-gray color with the blue/purple ribbon.

sphughes

Familiar Face
carldelo said:
Scott, that hat is really sweet, particularly the crease. I like the felt/ribbon color combination in a big way also. Could you tell me the brim width and crown height on it? Thanks, Carl

Carl,

The brim width is 2 1/2" and the crown is 5". I can take credit for selecting the Whiskey color but the one inch Auburn ribbon choice was 100% Art. As I mentioned before, Art designed this hat based on a few conversations we had.

I can't emphasize enough to anyone that is considering a hat from Art; DO IT!!! You will not be sorry. Like most other VS owners, I am already planning my next piece of 'Artwork'.

-Scott

carldelo

One Too Many
Thanks

Thanks for the specs - I'm not sure I can go 5" tall on the crown, but your hat in gray with a shorter crown is first on my mental drawing board. Enjoy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana