Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any interest in vintage magazines?

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
Is there anyone within striking distance of NYC who might be interested in purchasing a large supply of vintage magazines for a reasonable price? I have literally dozens, with many different titles, and we need the space (and the money, alas).

I wanted to see if there was any local interest at all before I typed up the list of titles and dates and such.

I could sell them on Etsy or eBay or perhaps piecemeal here on the Lounge, but I'm hoping for quicker turnaround than that approach would yield.

Last edited:
Is there anyone within striking distance of NYC who might be interested in purchasing a large supply of vintage magazines for a reasonable price? I have literally dozens, with many different titles, and we need the space (and the money, alas).

I wanted to see if there was any local interest at all before I typed up the list of titles and dates and such.

I could sell them on Etsy or eBay or perhaps piecemeal here on the Lounge, but I'm hoping for quicker turnaround than that approach would yield.

There are a number of people that collect old magazines but it's not an across all genres. People collect that which is of interest so you'd be best served listing what magazines you have Look , Life, fashion etc. You'll find most shy away from Natl Geographic.

Wally in Cincy

One of the Regulars
We were in NYC April 30 2012 for a Wishbone Ash concert at BB Kings. I wish we had known about your tour. Maybe we'll get back next year. Got your site bookmarked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes