Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone else tired of winter?!

Hondo said:
I think one of us is a bit off track or confused, I'm in your neck of the woods, up yonder near Elk Grove, yesterday was a mild 82!!! I just wish we had a bit more rain/snow in the High Sierras. I bet you folks in S.F. would love it as a "sizzler" on clear day by the bay :)

Ok, you are further inland and north than I am (about 100 miles). You clearly get temperatures ten degrees higher than we do when it is warm. I could stand the 82 degrees because it is generally mitigated by the air from the bay. That much heat might actually burn off some fog. :p ;)

Regards,

J

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Im in the heart of the citay right now and its warm in the sun, and cool in the shade. There is a breeze going on, and people are out in the sunshine and doggies are laying in it :)

Its a nice day, and Im not wearing a sweater (though I brought one ;) ).

LD

ENfield3-8303

Familiar Face
Here in Harrisburg we're in the middle of a late season Nor'Easter-it's snowing at about an inch an hour and according to the news we may get up to 14 inches.
Now, I'm usually a fan of snow, but just two days ago it was almost 80 degrees out and I was getting a touch of spring fever- this is a bit of a let down to say the least.

Hondo

One Too Many
Having grown up, lived in S.F. years ago, I enjoy visiting the bay area, I happen to be one of a few who enjoy the fog city, was down there last Feb.17. a gorgeous day around Justin Herman Plaza. I feel for those of you back east, come out to Oz where anything is possible :p

Hondo said:
Having grown up, lived in S.F. years ago, I enjoy visiting the bay area, I happen to be one of a few who enjoy the fog city, was down there last Feb.17. a gorgeous day around Justin Herman Plaza. I feel for those of you back east, come out to Oz where anything is possible :p

It is indeed Oz that is for sure. If you stand in one place long enough, anything will happen. ;) :p

Regards,

J

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
i'd like to report that today Portland, OR is sunny with clear blue skies! :eusa_clap i'm wearing capris and short sleeves and it's perfect. of course, i'm now sitting inside at my job, and will be till it's dark. but i had a nice morning and walk to work at least...

BJonas

One of the Regulars
Yay, winter!

I love winter. Unfortunately, I live in Florida where winter is usually comparable to other people's autumn. But I definitely prefer cold weather to sweaty summer weather (the other 95% of Florida's climate).

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Feraud said:
Speaking of Winter, we are getting pounded in the city right now!
Offices are closing and we are evacuating the city. :)

What city?

Last week it was around 70, but today there's about six inches of snow on the ground...and it's still falling.

Tommy Fedora

One of the Regulars
I returned late last night from 12 days in the SoCal sunshine to the cold of NJ/NYC and the snow and ice of a few days past. My tan will be gone soon but not my desire to return to suinshine, hot tubs and Corona's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails