Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone interested in 30's-40's Tuxedos?

Wash In Lux

One of the Regulars
As I was going thru what I have left of my stockpile, I found a bag of tuxedos. They are 1930's and 40's, mostly double breasted, some singles and some tails. It's a lot of work taking pictures and posting stuff and there rarely seems to be much interest on ebay for tuxedos so stands to reason there wouldn't be much interest here. Thought I'd post this just to see.
They are primarily in very nice condition, blacks and midnight blues, mostly with grosgrain lapels, some with satin.
Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we'll see what there is in your size.

Dave

Wash In Lux

One of the Regulars
OK, wow! There's been way more interest than I thought there'd be. I've got pm's out the ying-yang so trying to sort everything out and accomodate everybody.
The response has been a little overwhelming so, if I've not responded to you by tomorrow afternoon, please pm again.
Thanks,
Dave

Wash In Lux

One of the Regulars
Tomasso said:
lol Sorry, just struck me funny.

I'm sure the neighbors always thought it was funny as well. "What are all those garbage bags in that guy's garage?" I've had bags and bags of vintage clothes stored in my garage since the 90's. Double bagged in garbage bags to keep the bugs out. You wouldn't have believed how much stuff I had in there. I had so much stuff at one point, I had to start storing it inside my '54 Pontiac which resided in the garage as well. Wish I had at least kept pictures of the better stuff.

GWD

One Too Many
I live in Orange County, If you need any help getting rid of the larger sizes I could make myself available to haul them off for you. No Charge! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael