Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone know Shipton & Heneage shoes?

KILO NOVEMBER

One Too Many
I got a catalogue in the mail today from Shipton & Heneage shoes. Depending on which address you choose from the two printed in the catalogue, they are either Scottish or English. The "letter" in the front is signed "Alistair Baxter", so I'm more inclined to accept the former.

The shoes look nice and the prices (generally just south of $400) make them comparable in cost to Allen Edmonds.

Anyone have these shoes or any dealings with the company?

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
I got a catalogue in the mail today from Shipton & Heneage shoes. Depending on which address you choose from the two printed in the catalogue, they are either Scottish or English. The "letter" in the front is signed "Alistair Baxter", so I'm more inclined to accept the former.

The shoes look nice and the prices (generally just south of $400) make them comparable in cost to Allen Edmonds.

Anyone have these shoes or any dealings with the company?

They re-brand other makers' shoes. They have used C&J, Alfred Sargent & Cheaney. At that price point, they are probably AS or Cheaney.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
If you look on their website, some of the makers are named. it might be worth looking to see who makes the ones you like (if they are named) and then checking for more about that company.

Mr.Astor

Banned
Kilo November- I have been buying shoes from them for a long time, high quality great customer service they will do bespoke when you send all of your measurement's! I have 5 pair of the slippers very nice I wear them as funky shoes out, the rug one's they will do to your specs. The leopard are really sharp I drive a 52 jag and when you put your foot out with them on they know you must be a character? As far as Allen Edmonds far better quality. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto