Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone try Philippe Galliano?

KObalto

One of the Regulars
I'm not familiar with them

but those prices are far below what you would expect to pay for a good MTM suit and they use a lot of dubious fabric blends. I would steer clear of them.

Jerekson

One Too Many
That website is really sloppy. I wouldn't buy fomr them. But at those prices you can afford to experiment.

nm1664

New in Town
hello there,

last month I was also looking for information on this website, but no good or bad news on the internet, only some thread like this one, without answer. And after sending a couple of mail to galiano's team, I finally made it and order a suit from Philippe galiano website. I asked for an express service because I need the suit for this week-end. I received the suit this week. It's a tailor made for sure and it exactly what I ask. I choose a model from the website, but you could send a picture of what you want too. I always get an answer to my mail in the 24 hours, so for me opinion, I would say that they are professional and they do what they say. I hope I could help people in they search, like I did last month.
PS : sorry for the grammar, my English is getting rusty !

Voila...

Creeping Past

One Too Many
I suspect someone here - no names - is not totally unbiased. *Ahem*

My internet rule of thumb is that if someone's not grasped the basics of presentation in this arena, they may fail to deliver in other areas. And these people are using Word Art...!

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
nm1664 said:
hello there,

last month I was also looking for information on this website, but no good or bad news on the internet, only some thread like this one, without answer. And after sending a couple of mail to galiano's team, I finally made it and order a suit from Philippe galiano website. I asked for an express service because I need the suit for this week-end. I received the suit this week. It's a tailor made for sure and it exactly what I ask. I choose a model from the website, but you could send a picture of what you want too. I always get an answer to my mail in the 24 hours, so for me opinion, I would say that they are professional and they do what they say. I hope I could help people in they search, like I did last month.
PS : sorry for the grammar, my English is getting rusty !

Voila...

Hello-
are you able to elaborate- about what you ordered and received- fabric, etc.
Pictures.

Thanks,

B
T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo