Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Army Air Force jacket art book going cheap..!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The well known MaGuire book ("Art of the Flight Jacket") on jacket art during WW2 amongst flyers is going cheap currently on Amazon.com (well certainly on the UK Amazon site), coming in at just £10 (UK)..!!! An amazing deal guys if you are interested in lots of pics of original aviation jackets that have been decorated with images...etc!

For those in the US, might be possible for you to order via Amazon, UK (Not Sure) and pay the postage and still get a great deal. :cool:

Just giving you a heads-up for those who are interested in such things... :cheers1:

MikeyB17

One of the Regulars
A tenner??!!

Strewth, I paid about £50 for mine if I recall! That's cheap. Great book, wish sometimes they would show labels or give the manufacturer's name-can get a bit frustrating (for those who are interested in such things). Hang on-jacket ART? I haven't got that one! I'm off to Amazon! Cheers Paddy!

MB17

MikeyB17

One of the Regulars
Nice one, Paddy!

Just ordered it-couldn't refuse at that price. Was hoping they'd do 'Silver Wings, Pinks and Greens' at that price as well, but no such luck! Thanks for the heads up there, Paddy me boyo!

MB17

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24