Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Ivory VS

On behalf of the Master Hatter here is introduction of the Ivory 'Continental'.
artdm.png

art2x.png

2 different versions with the new Ivory felt body. Both have a 5 3/8" crown shaped on a European block and bound 3" brims. Enjoy the eye candy.:eusa_clap

Forgot to add that neither are mine, just appreciated the beauty of them

buler

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
On behalf of the Master Hatter here is introduction of the Ivory 'Continental'.
artdm.png

art2x.png

2 different versions with the new Ivory felt body. Both have a 5 3/8" crown shaped on a European block and bound 3" brims. Enjoy the eye candy.:eusa_clap

Those are very nice Bart! Love the unusual ribbon treatments.

B

GClark

One of the Regulars
Tucker Re bash

Did not want to start a thread, so I'll post this here, and maybe in the hat of the day thread.
I have been thinking of doing more of a C crown thing with my Tucker, and finally tried it today. Opinions on this vs the "as it comes" center dent bash for the Tucker?

As it was:
MidRibbons1.jpg

New bash
TuckerRebash1.jpg

TuckerRebash2.jpg

TuckerRebash.jpg

Scott Wood

Practically Family
GClark said:
Did not want to start a thread, so I'll post this here, and maybe in the hat of the day thread.
I have been thinking of doing more of a C crown thing with my Tucker, and finally tried it today. Opinions on this vs the "as it comes" center dent bash for the Tucker?

As it was:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv305/gwclark/MidRibbons1.jpg

New bash
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv305/gwclark/TuckerRebash1.jpg

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv305/gwclark/TuckerRebash2.jpg

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv305/gwclark/TuckerRebash.jpg
Well... it sure doesn't suffer any by that modification ;)
All in all I like it muchly
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Stoney

Practically Family
Just recieved mine today

There are a lot of great looking hats in this thread and I'm sure that everyone thinks their hat is the finest that Art has ever produced . I know that I think mine is.

The model and photographer do not do this lid justice at all.

Powder Blue
Navy ribbon with russet accent
Pure Beaver
5 1/2" open crown
Dimensional Brim 2 5/8 front/back 2 3/8 sides.
Center Dent ( Sorry Art I played with the crease already, I couldn't help myself)

Front.jpg

Rear1.jpg

Ribbon.jpg

OnMeHead1.jpg

OnMeHead2.jpg

And yeah, i know I need a haircut too. :eusa_doh:

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Stoney said:
There are a lot of great looking hats in this thread and I'm sure that everyone thinks their hat is the finest that Art has ever produced . I know that I think mine is.

The model and photographer do not do this lid justice at all.

Powder Blue
Navy ribbon with russet accent
Pure Beaver
5 1/2" open crown
Center Dent ( Sorry Art I played with the crease already, I couldn't help myself)

And yeah, i know I need a haircut too. :eusa_doh:

Looks great, even with long hair. Brim width?

Pera.T

One of the Regulars
Stoney, that's a great looking hat! I have a VS on order and I'm trying to decide on a colour. I really like the look of the Powder Blue sample but I think it might be a bit to 'unusual' for me. I asked daizawaguy what he thought and he told me it's definitely not a conservative colour!!!

But your photos have got me re-interested, what to do! :eusa_doh:

Stoney

Practically Family
I have been trying for ages to get a vintage light blue hat, with no success.
I was going to have Art make a hat for me anyway, and as an afterthought I asked if he could get the powder blue in pure beaver. After he said yes, the decision was simple for me. I dress casually most of the time. The powder blue works very nicely with a pair of blue jeans. I think you can pull it off with a navy or black suit as well.

Do not fear the color! Embrace it my friend.

Jabos

A-List Customer
GClark said:

TuckerRebash.jpg

The Tucker. How could I forget the beautiful Tucker???:eusa_doh: I love that hat. Just one more on the list for me!!! Great bash and great great hat. Should I change my order in the que? No, I will just confuse Art more. I've already changed once. But, the Tucker is on my top 5 Art hats I want someday. Where is that lottery ticket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21