Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

HungaryTom

One Too Many
STANDING OVATION

This year will be the season for excellence for Mr. Fawcett.
The ribbon treatment the forms the color harmonies - now this is possible only in a VS hat.
Art is homo ludens he likes to play - if you only let him play the best results will emerge.
Good that you just gave the basic specs - how could one client specify it by description?

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Tom, I am slack-jawed. That is a beauty. Way to go, Art! :eusa_clap

It looks like the top of the front got bumped out in shipping, though. But I either way, stunning.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Art sure set the bar pretty high this year by starting it out with that VS, Tom. I would love to see that one on your head. What an amazing bow treatment.

dostacos

Practically Family
Tom-n-Perris said:
I have in my possession and in my humble opinion one of the finest crafted fedoras that Mr. Art Fawcett has fashioned to date. This superlative creation is just beyond outstanding to me. I want to say THANK YOU ART! This hat is all Art I just gave him the color body blue smoke and told him to do the rest. Here is what he came up with.

I am calling this Fedora the Pyramid of the Moon 1976!
DSCF2930.jpg

The contrasting brim binding really makes it stand out.
DSCF2927.jpg

The ribbon treatment is just superlative and really adds panache to the hat.
DSCF2931.jpg

DSCF2931_2.jpg

DSCF2932.jpg

This purple lining finishes this hat off perfectly
DSCF2933.jpg
what is the top dent/bash/shape called?

that is the shape I want and my son is stealing my stingy snap brim and I will therefore need a blue/black/gray hat to go with my tan and indy hats maybe with a nice burgundy ribbon.....

Delthayre

One of the Regulars
Not half so mad as my own dream

It looks like a diamond crown with recessive teardrop crown genes to me.

That hat is very excellent, Tom-n-Perris; I especially adore the distinctive ribbon treatment. How came it to be?

dostacos

Practically Family
Delthayre said:
It looks like a diamond crown with recessive teardrop crown genes to me.

That hat is very excellent, Tom-n-Perris; I especially adore the distinctive ribbon treatment. How came it to be?
I think I will just say ONE THAT KIND:eek:

I am thinking mostly a burgundy ribbon with some dark blue....

lc1484

One of the Regulars
Tom,

what a great hat! Your killing me, I have a blue smoke on order with Art for my 2nd VS and now after looking at yours, makes me want it more..

great ribbon treatment..

Larry:eusa_clap

animator

One of the Regulars
I'm a little late in saying this, but WOW! Tom that is one exceptional hat! Congratulations!

I am sitting in my office being distracted by one of my hats by Art. I'm struck by just how much I like to look at it, just like the artwork I have covering my walls. The only thing I don't like about wearing my VS hat is I don't get to enjoy seeing it.

This seems unfair. VS hats should come with a rear view mirror mounted to them and aimed back at the hat so the person wearing it can see the hat too. Art is really shorting his customers by not addressing this serious issue sooner.

dostacos

Practically Family
animator said:
I'm a little late in saying this, but WOW! Tom that is one exceptional hat! Congratulations!

I am sitting in my office being distracted by one of my hats by Art. I'm struck by just how much I like to look at it, just like the artwork I have covering my walls. The only thing I don't like about wearing my VS hat is I don't get to enjoy seeing it.

This seems unfair. VS hats should come with a rear view mirror mounted to them and aimed back at the hat so the person wearing it can see the hat too. Art is really shorting his customers by not addressing this serious issue sooner.
small mirror on your glasses so you can see behind you ;)

I just got the head thingie in the mail today for my first hat by Art.. I cannot wait to be able to say:

"on my NEXT hat by Art...."

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate

uh...I'm on it boss..

dostacos

Practically Family
Not-Bogart13 said:
I have a feeling a lid like that would suit you very well. Exciting, isn't it!?! :D
yes, I just received the head size thing, used it and shipped it back! the BAD news is I asked for the hat to be finished and shipped in MAY :eek: [birthday/30th anniversary gift} so now I gots ta WAIT :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda