Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
New Jack, I like the shape (fantastic) of your VS hat (one of my favourite in his production) and the colors (very difficult to match).
I want to see it sitting on your head.

NewJack

Practically Family
New jack that green is great!!! I read the nutria blend is a stiffer more durable felt.
How do you like it?

Thanx for asking! Quite stiff indeed. But still a good 'hand'. The 'blend' of Nutria and rabbit (?) makes it shapeable yet rugged. If that makes any sense...Doesn't feel heavy on the noggin at all.

NewJack

Practically Family
And while I'm on the Nutria subject, here's another creation from Art...Kinda sorta 'open road-isn'. The color had to be ordered and what a fantastic finish it is! The brim was chilled down to 2 3/8 as opposed to the hats original 2 7/8 brim dimension. The ribbon color and trim is Whiskey. Yee ha!! :D

Last edited:
And while I'm on the Nutria subject, here's another creation from Art...Kinda sorta 'open road-isn'. The color had to be ordered and what a fantastic finish it is! The brim was chilled down to 2 3/8 as opposed to the hats original 2 7/8 brim dimension. The ribbon color and trim is Whiskey. Yee ha!! :D

New Jack! Awesome! :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes