Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

MrEllis

New in Town
Here are some pics of my VS, a Sammy D in blue smoke with a 2.5" brim. I was debating btwnthe blue smoke and pecan. Pecan may be nice but this blue smoke is beautiful. The wife even likes it. Sorry about the image quality.

That blue smoke is terrific

Lloyd

A-List Customer
I have a moss green featherweight waiting for me to pick up when I see Art next month. It's been very hard to not tell him to just put it in the mail :)

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Very smart Wojo. It looks like its hand bashed (or is it creased!?), I thought the pork pies were made on a block and block creased. Anyone care to comment?

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Very smart Wojo. It looks like its hand bashed (or is it creased!?), I thought the pork pies were made on a block and block creased. Anyone care to comment?

You can porkpie any hat by hand. I've done it a few times. These days it's the only way to get one with a wider brim like Fred Astair used to wear.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Thanks - I thought Art`s were blocked on a block and not hand bashed. Did you do it yourself, or did it come that way from Art?

Jauntyone

Practically Family
I just received a VS milan "Barnstormer" from Art. I love it!

IMG_9023.jpg

IMG_9022.jpg

IMG_9024.jpg

On the old bean:
IMG_9031.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg

Thanks for another great hat, Art!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member