Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Artwork Featuring Hats

Tom Everhart is the protege of famed "Peanuts" creator, Charles M. Schulz (1922-2000). As the only artist in the world granted the rights to draw the "Peanuts" characters in his own work Everhart creates vibrant, extremely collectible rainbow masterpieces featuring Snoopy, Woodstock and the gang. "It's the Hat That Makes the Dude" is a limited edition hand pulled original lithograph on museum quality deckle-edge paper, numbered and hand signed.

Snoopy.jpg

o_O I like your quote. Kind of like "Don't ask me no questions, and I won't tell you no lies."
I can only go by the story I was told and the "inaccuracies" on my birth certificate, so any lies contained in either weren't created by me. ;) The short version of the story is that I was an "off the books" adoption, so their definition of "A child born out of wedlock" fits. The full story requires some lengthy explanations, and since it isn't relevant to this thread I'll refrain from telling it here.

I can only go by the story I was told and the "inaccuracies" on my birth certificate, so any lies contained in either weren't created by me. ;) The short version of the story is that I was an "off the books" adoption, so their definition of "A child born out of wedlock" fits. The full story requires some lengthy explanations, and since it isn't relevant to this thread I'll refrain from telling it here.
Probably a good story over a beer or two...;)

I found some pics I took a few yrs ago at Indian Ridge Ranch just before it came up for sale. All the figures & artifacts were cut from 7g or 3/16 steel plate & are lifesize. The owner was an artist & she painted them. The buffalo's cape was sandblasted for texture & allowed to rust. The gate is electric & on a cardbox.

The horses are mounded on steel baseplates buried in the ground. I took the pic from a distance to make it look as if they were coming out of the forest.

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy