Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

At The Front - Deals of the Day

CBI

One Too Many
If you like WW2 repro clothing/gear/jackets note that At The Front is doing almost daily, "Deal of the Day" sale items (usually one item or groupings per day) and there have been some GREAT deals. Discounts from 30 to 70%. I am trying to remember to check in daily. I think its going well for them.

No, I am not employed by ATF!

p51

One Too Many
The problem is that I'm on the West coast and by the time a couple of them have been seen by me, they've been sold out. The officer's wool shirt was all sold out of any useable sized before I even woke up that morning.
I did take advantage of their Black Friday sale by getting one of their B-10 jackets for about $130. It's a great jacket and well worth that amount!

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the update, I had no idea they were offering the B10 again. This version looks even better than the previous.

Monsoon

A-List Customer
It's about the same. Wish it came with the AAF insignia, but it's a good value even at the full retail!

Yeah, their 2015 run has no insignia. I think a lot of people complained about the initial run that had the shoulder roundel. I got one of the first ones with the insignia. My daughters (5 and 3) both love the fur collar.

It's not a bad jacket overall. I have a BR B-10 that I wear all the time.

Monsoon

A-List Customer
And it's over.

Seems like some knuckleheads were giving ATF crap about their DoD and how come they aren't retroactive, so ATF pulled them.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
And it's over.

Seems like some knuckleheads were giving ATF crap about their DoD and how come they aren't retroactive, so ATF pulled them.
I have nothing but sympathy for the guy who owns ATF since so many of his customers seem to be the cheapest around!

Monsoon

A-List Customer
Yeah, it's enough to piss off the Pope. I didn't buy anything, but it was fun checking every day to see what he had on for sale. He was rocking some serious savings for some guys with what he had as the DoD.

p51

One Too Many
I have nothing but sympathy for the guy who owns ATF since so many of his customers seem to be the cheapest around!
Same here. A lot of people think he's a jerk for all those rants he used to post, but I understood where he was coming from and how crazy the re-enacting world really can be.
I've actually sent him a few emails over the years, thanking him for putting up with the knuckleheads to keep putting decent stuff out like he does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes