Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Atwood-it's what the cowboys wear

DougC

Practically Family
So, I posted in the ask a question thread about the Atwood Palm hats. Got a good response-thank you. Turns out, there are two hats stores near my office-one is Paris Hatters. The other is named EL Vaquero. El Vaquero is run by an east indian who has a long history in corporate troubleshooting experience. He has had the store for 27 years...loves to talk!

Anyway, he sells Atwood hats. Spoke to him on the phone yesterday and he was willing to order the Atwood Nevada for me (turns out has already had them ordered and will put my name on one when it gets it). I mentioned that Atwood also sells fur felt and I sure would like to see one...so, down comes a 20x. Great hand! According to the website, the 20x has 50% beaver and feels much better than a current 20x Stetson.

Anyway-I'll buy one soon...

DougC

Practically Family
suitedcboy-the best part about this option is that this is a family owned business and a Texas business. I'll probably hold off on the new hat until September...you know; when it gets warm...

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I gotta say I really like my Atwood palm. I've tweaked the shape a little too much, and am considering getting a new one this summer. I like the prices, palm quality, and the leather (I don't know, maybe it's pleather?) sweatbands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic