Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #149: Adam - Crosby - Size 7 3/8 - C0000228900 - SOLD

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
AUCTION #149: Adam - Crosby - Size 7 3/8 - C0000228900

END DATE: Sunday, February 1 at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time according to the Lounge Server.

HAT BARCODE: C0000228900
BRAND: Adam
STYLE: Crosby (Porkpie)
SIZE: 7 3/8
CONDITION: Excellent
MOTH NIBBLES?: No
BRIM WIDTH: 2"

C0000228900_1.jpg

C0000228900_2.jpg

C0000228900_3.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Not wanting to be a pain in the toosh, but could you tell me the inside circumference of one of these NOS 7 3/8 hats vs. the 7 1/2's? It seems that 22.75 inches is ideal for me, and I'd hate to put one of these beauties through a steam-n-stretch routine. Thanks.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
I'm not sure, but...

I didn't measure the inside circumference of each hat, but the sizes are generally accurate, and if you need to stretch the hat a bit, you won't need to do a major stretch job. I've stretched several 7 3/8 hats to fit my 7 1/2+ head. You could go the safe route with a 7 1/2, but you still might need to stretch it a bit. If you don't have a stretcher, you can take the hat to your local western wear store. Most reputable stores can stretch your hat without a problem.

I can assure you that all of these hats have good sweatbands, and you'll have no problem bringing the hat to the correct size.

As they say on that auction site, "bid with confidence!":D

randooch said:
Not wanting to be a pain in the toosh, but could you tell me the inside circumference of one of these NOS 7 3/8 hats vs. the 7 1/2's? It seems that 22.75 inches is ideal for me, and I'd hate to put one of these beauties through a steam-n-stretch routine. Thanks.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Nicely done!

Mahagonny Bill, good one. If one were to look up "porkpie" in the dictionary, one would see just this hat. Let's see it in place soon.

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
randooch said:
Mahagonny Bill, good one. If one were to look up "porkpie" in the dictionary, one would see just this hat. Let's see it in place soon.

You Betcha! I'll get a picture in the Johnnyphi Hat Club thread as soon as it comes in. I hope you get the chance to pick up one of these great hats soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy