Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm not seeing the problem.

Also, thinking it may be time to start making a batch of cider. Which goes better in fresh cider, whiskey or vodka?

Hi

Personally, I'm thinking Bourbon, but then I don't much like Vodka. Vodka doesn't have a taste exactly, but it always givens me the impression that I'm drinking lighter fluid...

Have you considered making any hard cider? I drink it, but haven't made any.

Later

Hi

Personally, I'm thinking Bourbon, but then I don't much like Vodka. Vodka doesn't have a taste exactly, but it always givens me the impression that I'm drinking lighter fluid...

Have you considered making any hard cider? I drink it, but haven't made any.

Later

As long as it is not overly sweet or tasting of nasty charcoal. It would have to be something like a Basil Hayden.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Sorry to disappoint James old chap, met her twice, said all of ten words and moved on. I meet lots of girls in not many clothes...doesn't really faze or impress me anymore. Good looks are fairly common, and not wearing clothes doesn't take talent. I'm more interested in the people making the really cool stuff, not the ones displaying decolletage.

P'sha! :rolleyes:

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh, yes:

hello-october.jpg

Powers your a real downer man.
I am a realist man. This lousy Evil Autumn has already seen an increase in allergies and both sons have gotten a cold so far. One is home in bed right now as he evacuated his stomach in the school parking lot before he could get to the classroom. I know that before long so will I. It is just a matter of time. Yeah great. I love Evil Autumn. :rolleyes::eusa_doh:

James,I am suffering also with sinus problems big time,also arthritic joints,but I have NO choice,I have lived on Staten Island NY since birth 61 years,daughter is with first child and wife will never leave this s*%$ hole.I guess I will die here.what to do?deal with it.....

James,I am suffering also with sinus problems big time,also arthritic joints,but I have NO choice,I have lived on Staten Island NY since birth 61 years,daughter is with first child and wife will never leave this s*%$ hole.I guess I will die here.what to do?deal with it.....

I'll deal with it but I can't stand someone characterizing it as something it is not. It is Evil. Period.
Autumn is lousy for arthritis, for allergies, for colds and flus, for sinusitis and a host of other things. It is not where I am that I hate----it is the seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925