Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Good grief,this thread is tiring.
i love the Americanism: "Fall," for Autumn, come that season I think: "What will fall on the lawn first?" An autumn leaf or a Christmas catalogue?

My wife and I were at the Tate gallery last month. We saw a picture of a naked women with her lady bits covered with leaves.
The wife didn't like it and moved on but I kept looking.
She asks: "What are you waiting for?"
I replied: "Autumn."

i love the Americanism: "Fall," for Autumn, come that season I think: "What will fall on the lawn first?" An autumn leaf or a Christmas catalogue?

My wife and I were at the Tate gallery last month. We saw a picture of a naked women with her lady bits covered with leaves.
The wife didn't like it and moved on but I kept looking.
She asks: "What are you waiting for?"
I replied: "Autumn."
Her name was Autumn. :p

Some well meaning soul brought some of these over last night
pazavaha.jpg

WTF?????
Where does this madness end?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I got tired of looking at all those leaves in my garden, so I got up off the couch and went into action. I closed the curtains.

This schoolboy howler, in answer to an exam question, must have had this thread in mind:
Gravity was invented by Issaac Walton. It is chiefly noticeable in the autumn.

Last edited:
I got tired of looking at all those leaves in my garden, so I got up off the couch and went into action. I closed the curtains.

This schoolboy howler, in answer to an exam question, must have had this thread in mind:
Gravity was invented by Issaac Walton. It is chiefly noticeable in the autumn.

Closed the curtains! lol lol lol

Gravity is a heavy and boring subject. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari