Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Sorry Ole ! I guess I kind of threw you under the bus , it was my sick mind , ... My fault . Sorry . You're Buckaroo "Custom Playboy" is Super Fly , though ! :rolleyes:
Haha ... no way, Sir! I love a good laugh and don't mind a temporary, friendly "derailing" of a thread. Furthermore I was a very young hippie'ish man in the early 70's, who loved the works of people like Shelton and Crumb ;)

The No-No song (Ringo), Snowblind Friend, Never Been to Spain, Joy To The World, played one mother of a guitar, and was a great guest on Carson - funny as hell.

"I always stay in Holiday Inns. The rooms are all the same. All I have to remember is if the bathroom is on the left or the right."

Underappreciated talent.

Poor guy that started this thread probably wonders WTH happened to it. :p

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
The No-No song (Ringo), Snowblind Friend, Never Been to Spain, Joy To The World, played one mother of a guitar, and was a great guest on Carson - funny as hell.

"I always stay in Holiday Inns. The rooms are all the same. All I have to remember is if the bathroom is on the left or the right."

Underappreciated talent.

Poor guy that started this thread probably wonders WTH happened to it. :p
Lol. This is one schitzy thread. Yes he wrote some great songs.

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
who the hell you callin' grown men ?
Well Moon, I'm old enough to double your 20 years. Technically old enough to be grown ;)
Remember the kid that told his Mom, "When I grow up, I want to be a musician"

And she replies, "Well make up your mind....you can't do both...."lol!

And I can triple those 20years, you are bantering about....but please don't accuse me of being grown-up....That would ruin my reputation....};^D

I'm actually 60 myself - but the 20/40 years was the number of years passed since experimenting with psychedelics ;)

Schultz.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner