Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Before and After?

Inky

One Too Many
Lenore said:
You're very welcome. Nothing but the truth.

Psst.. what lippy are you wearing in it.. I must get it! ;)

That is my new very very very favorite Illamasqua "Box." Available at sephora ($20) not in all stores, but you can order online and absolutely positively hands down wonderful. Very Matte and highly pigmented, incredible staying power!!

I can't say enough good things about it ;)

Inky

One Too Many
Audrey Horne said:
Angles matter so much! I refuse to let anyone take pictures of me when they're looking up from below. :rolleyes:

Amen to that Audrey! Fortunately, my husband is a foot taller than I am and he's gotten MUCH better at photographing me from better angles.

And yes, Amy Jeanne that is me - scaaaaary old lady - muahahahahhaha!

I am living proof that good cosmetics are worth every stinking penny ;)

Lenore

Practically Family
Inky said:
That is my new very very very favorite Illamasqua "Box." Available at sephora ($20) not in all stores, but you can order online and absolutely positively hands down wonderful. Very Matte and highly pigmented, incredible staying power!!

I can't say enough good things about it ;)

I must get it. I just called my Sephora and they have it in stock! Woo!!! :D Guess what Mama's picking up this weekend? ::dance::

ETA: Did I just refer to myself as "Mama"? I have got to start socializing with people above the age of 2....

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Inky said:
And yes, Amy Jeanne that is me - scaaaaary old lady - muahahahahhaha!

;)

lol
Not hardly! You just look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! Like the pics from when you were obese. You just look so different!!

zendy

A-List Customer
Amy Jeanne: For some reason your above comment made me crack up so hard I snorted. I never snort! No offense to Inky, you're a doll and we love you. :eek:fftopic: I want to hug your puppy! OHHH what a sweet face! I love bullys oh so much. I have a 5yr old bull and a 10yr old bull/chihuahua mix that are my bestest palls.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Vintage*Vixen, you were very cute before, but you are a Va Va Voom Vixen after!
003_3-1.jpg

Mirinda

New in Town
Oh my, girls! I had never visited this thread and I'm amazed!!
You're all so cute without make up (even though some of you don't seem to think so!).

And it's amazing how some of you can "tame" your hair! Bravo :eusa_clap

cynroux

Familiar Face
4197856706_1efb184762.jpg

That's me on the left after a day of barely bothering with makeup and hair, a good rosacea outbreak, and a dose of cold weather to really bring that red blotchyness out. It ain't pretty. :)

Luckily, I had an hour, hot hair rollers and a pound of cover up to remedy the situation before leaving for JR's Christmas Party. Rather than scare his coworkers with my imitation of the Ghost of Christmas PastDueFreshness, I got to work with everything I learned from my Mom, faux finish how to books, Dolly Parton, and Atomic Cheesecake Charm School. (love to them all).

The hair is lacqurered, the blemishes are artfully hidden under a veneer of flesh toned clay, weird hairs are plucked, loose bits are tightened with industrial strength elastic (not in photo), and enough eyemakeup to instill maternal pride in a drag queen has been swept on with a kitchen broom.

The teeth *are* mine. :)

I'm no longer a young chickie, but I'm going out kicking, screaming, and leaving a trail of foundation and mascara.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran