Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bencraft Hats

1930_Italian

New in Town
I just wanted to say something about he customer service at Bencraft, I ordered a Stetson Whippet from them on thursday, and friday called about an issue I hat with the ribbon...the people I spoke to were 100% helpful and helped me resolve my problem. So I just wanted to say thanks and I cant wait to get my new cover!

Joe

carldelo

One Too Many
Pretty cool, makes me want to try the Boro Park store for a change, looks like there are a lot of traditional-looking straws there...

Jack Savage

New in Town
I just wanted to say something about he customer service at Bencraft, I ordered a Stetson Whippet from them on thursday, and friday called about an issue I hat with the ribbon...the people I spoke to were 100% helpful and helped me resolve my problem. So I just wanted to say thanks and I cant wait to get my new cover!

Joe

Who did you talk to there?

I ordered online, as that is what a fella named Robert said I had to do, a Borsalino Alessandria yesterday. Robert said they he would check to see if it was in stock. I told him it showed it was in online, he said that isn't always accurate. Said he would call me back this morning. Haven't heard a thing. So I called again, and nobody knew how to find the answer.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Its back up. We are testing a new server as well as our new site. Hope to have it up very soon!!

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
The colors are what we are working on. It is hard to photograph certain colors such a black ,and blue. If the pictures don't come right the customers cant see the true colors of the felt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner