Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bespoke Simmons Bilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
shoes_iaec1021146.jpg

K-Pants

One of the Regulars
I'm a sucker then? Ah well. I'd rather give folks the benefit of the doubt and be wrong.

Ton, I am not exactly sure what's going on but I think I am being framed. Not exactly sure why. I want to think it's a hoax but maybe they really do think I am this guy.

What does one have to do to get banned from here? I've seen old threads with banned under members names but never really understand why... just be a mega di€k or what? Same with suspended. What kind of actions/words lead to that?
I know this so far off the beaten path of this thread which has spiraled into utter Oblivion anyway but. Curiosity.

K-Pants

One of the Regulars
What does one have to do to get banned from here? I've seen old threads with banned under members names but never really understand why... just be a mega di€k or what? Same with suspended. What kind of actions/words lead to that?
I know this so far off the beaten path of this thread which has spiraled into utter Oblivion anyway but. Curiosity.
Dude, i dunno. But apparently my posting has reminded a couple of people of someone who was a mega dick and now I am on the twilight zone.

...yet strangely they do not ban me. Hmm

Dude, i dunno. But apparently my posting has reminded a couple of people of someone who was a mega dick and now I am on the twilight zone.

...yet strangely they do not ban me. Hmm
Well create a new thread with your jacket and for the love of God let's just end this thread. It's just toilet water now. I don't know what to believe but I honestly didn't feel like it was a troll thread. If I'm being played the fool...wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last.
And the poor OP who started this thing...he's probably loooong gone. Unless he's a troll too. In which case he's under a bridge getting fat on the comments.

K-Pants

One of the Regulars
Just can't leave it alone can you... which of course is a sure sign that you are who I think you are.
You are trying to spread rumors in the FL Forum that I am some kind of undercover troll and you want me to just "let it go" ??

Sure. No problem. Let's just forget it.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
You do realise that every time you come back and post yet another 'I'm a victim' message, you confirm further my and a lot of others here's suspicion, don't you? You may think by keeping up this charade you'll be able to 'style it out', but I'm afraid not.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou