Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bespoke Simmons Bilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Pants

One of the Regulars
I think you're rather Schitzophrenic in your manner.

I gathered from the last page there is a member named Schitzo who has made an ass of himself here. But if you believe that I am this person, then you are mistaken.

And I don't think there's anything troll-like about me in this forum.

K-Pants

One of the Regulars
And I think it's important that You understand that, dude, you got the wrong guy. Because you're accusing me of being a troll in front of this whole forum, or anyone who looks at this thread. That ain't' right.

I think the exchange has been civil and I'd expect nothing else from this place. I respect and value the opinion of the knowledgeable members here but I also have my own which may or may not align with others.
I love this place precisely because of its diversity of makers and styles. There are legitimate reasons, for some, to avoid certain makers and I get that. I also think it's fair game to expose any factor that would cause some to not patronize a certain vendor. The information is certainly out there for all to see. My point was that making a comparison based on the product and not solely on the makers history moves us beyond this:
IMG_0047.GIF

I hope that perspective is not seen as trolling.

K-Pants

One of the Regulars
I think the exchange has been civil and I'd expect nothing else from this place. I respect and value the opinion of the knowledgeable members here but I also have my own which may or may not align with others.
I love this place precisely because of its diversity of makers and styles. There are legitimate reasons, for some, to avoid certain makers and I get that. I also think it's fair game to expose any factor that would cause some to not patronize a certain vendor. The information is certainly out there for all to see. My point was that making a comparison based on the product and not solely on the makers history moves us beyond this:
View attachment 66256
I hope that perspective is not seen as trolling.
I agree with you that we have leather jacket makers that we like and we have strong - or even not so strong - opinions. I totally value people's opinions.
I thought we were having a relatively civil conversation, though there was some ribbing.

But I feel that I am being called a troll and accused of being someone I am not (some person who apparently is persona non grata here) because I didn't have the same opinion as someone else.

I agree with you that we have leather jacket makers that we like and we have strong - or even not so strong - opinions. I totally value people's opinions.
I thought we were having a relatively civil conversation, though there was some ribbing.

But I feel that I am being called a troll and accused of being someone I am not (some person who apparently is persona non grata here) because I didn't have the same opinion as someone else.
Unfortunately I can't speak to that b/c I never engaged that person but I didn't find your posts to be troll like. I can't imagine how bored you'd have to be to troll an outerwear forum based on niche leather jackets! I mean didn't God make the comments section on YouTube a safe place for trolls!?!? There's plenty for them to eat there.
Post your jacket when it arrives. I for one would like to see it.

K-Pants

One of the Regulars
Unfortunately I can't speak to that b/c I never engaged that person but I didn't find your posts to be troll like. I can't imagine how bored you'd have to be to troll an outerwear forum based on niche leather jackets! I mean didn't God make the comments section on YouTube a safe place for trolls!?!? There's plenty for them to eat there.
Post your jacket when it arrives. I for one would like to see it.

Thanks, buddy, I will post it when it comes. I just like leather jackets. Aside from the suit I bought at Bloomingdales it's like the only clothing a feel good about spending more than a few bucks on. We just had a baby and money, well, it is what it is.

Thanks, buddy, I will post it when it comes. I just like leather jackets. Aside from the suit I bought at Bloomingdales it's like the only clothing a feel good about spending more than a few bucks on. We just had a baby and money, well, it is what it is.
Congrats on the baby first and for most. It's not always an easy job but being a father is the best job.
Start a new thread when you jacket arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner