Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BK Black Friday special

schitzo

Suspended
for anyone who doesn't follow them on facebook i thought you might be interested to learn of this update that was posted today:

"A little late Thanksgiving/Black Friday Special. All our A-2s and Westfall/Surrogates/Dodger halfbelt jackets at US$750 for orders placed until next Tuesday."

Which is less that £480!?! I think that's awesome. With this and Lawless i gotta say I am really digging this Black Friday concept

pawineguy

One Too Many
This is a great deal. Hard to understand their strategy when they have fairly long lead times already, and only one jacket maker. Marketing 101 says prices should still be rising, not falling. They always keep it interesting.

schitzo

Suspended
I am awaiting a reply on a Black Friday order. No idea the wait time, the options, the total cost. Will see.

Wait time is gonna depend on your choice of leather. So long as you're after one of the models mentioned in their status I assume you pay $750 + the shipping.

But if I was you I'd notify them by email that you're taking them up on the offer and for which model first. Then ask questions. Then cancel the order if you need to

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Wait time is gonna depend on your choice of leather. So long as you're after one of the models mentioned in their status I assume you pay $750 + the shipping.

But if I was you I'd notify them by email that you're taking them up on the offer and for which model first. Then ask questions. Then cancel the order if you need to

I did just as you said, put in an order for a Dodger as pictured on their FB page posted on Oct 17th.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
I have a tracking number for my surrogates jacket!
Hopefully at the end of the week I should get it!

Mark

Practically Family
I also find this hard to understand in fact its beginning to make my blood boil reading this thread and seeing they have time to punt for new business on Facebook but cannot get round to replying to emails about emails I sent about a supposed November delivery!!:mad:

This is a great deal. Hard to understand their strategy when they have fairly long lead times already, and only one jacket maker. Marketing 101 says prices should still be rising, not falling. They always keep it interesting.

Dav

One Too Many
I tried to take advantage of the offer but so far have got no response to my enquiry, oh well never mind, just have to save my pennies for someone else.

EDIT

Just got a reply, but have missed the sale! :-(

Last edited:

Azog

Familiar Face
I tried to take advantage of the offer but so far have got no response to my enquiry, oh well never mind, just have to save my pennies for someone else.

EDIT

Just got a reply, but have missed the sale! :-(

It's still Tuesday in Greece. Doesn't it end midnight Tuesday?

pawineguy

One Too Many
GMT. That'll be on account of the mystery UK owner, see. ;)

It's now been quite a while since he posted on Facebook that we was about to reveal the whole company to the world... but of course that didn't happen.

October 22nd:

"Noticed how our fans are a bit confused about the origins of BK as well as our personnel's identities. Soon we will post photos of our team (during jacket making) to solve the mystery!!!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner