Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black bike jacket 36" desired

Mark

Practically Family
Hi, I appreciate it's a long shot but I am wanting a motorcycle jacket. Since getting my Harley in the summer ('16) I have been riding wearing a brown A2 jacket. Money being a bit tight I'd rather see what I can pick-up here (ebay so hit and miss I find). I'm after either a café racer or the more classic style. Must be black 36", 24 ish sleeve and 24-25 length. Any good make considered. Many thanks.

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
Have you seen Mendelboaz Vanson on the classifieds? I am VERY tempted but he is leaner than I am and he feels its too small for him...

Mark

Practically Family
Have you seen Mendelboaz Vanson on the classifieds? I am VERY tempted but he is leaner than I am and he feels its too small for him...
Hi, yes seen that but sadly the arms are way too long for me. Thanks anyway.

bluesforchallah

Practically Family

SkyTurtle

Familiar Face
Are you indicating that you want a size 36? I have a brand new Vanson Model B cafe racer jacket size 42 that I'm just about to put up for sale. Let me know if you have any interest. Not putting it on the Bay for a couple of days. Congrats on the bike. What kind of Harlequin did you get?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner