Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Killick, I guess we need to add "de-cowboy" to the hat lexicon. Your conversion looks great on the inside.

jhe888, when this happens: :flypig: ;)

Yep, that's more like it Garrett. I'll add that the Tonak is a shade of blue that is both stunning and hard not to fondle. I am guilty.

Killick

One of the Regulars
Thanks gents. Yeah de-coboy!!
Here is a before & after of the hat.. actually an after & before. Same hat color just weird because of lighting.

Attachments

• decoboyed.jpg
    decoboyed.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 270
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 260

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Turned out nicely proportioned Killick. The beautiful interiors of Bob's hat are something special for the wearer to enjoy.

navarre

Vendor
Y'all leave him alone so he can finish mine.

You fellas crack me up:D

It has been a while since I checked in here and I just wanted to thank you all for such enthusiasm as of late! I know we are still working with a bit of a good wait time but WOW if you guys don't just keep coming up with killer ideas and cool new projects. I am pretty sure this is the busiest I have ever been and I thank you all.

I wanted to mention that getting a chance to have you guys stop by from time to time is awesome and Garrett and Mike have been a blast lately! Some really cool hat ideas. Boy howdy can the three of us get to rambling on about hats. I can only imagine how the Fedora Fest goes down with a whole group of us hat nuts.

Thanks for the comments about hat interiors. It is often the little details that really excite me and getting positive feed back is very rewarding. I hope to find some time to add some update to the styles and details on the website soon for you guys. Well, as soon as I can find some time between hats.

Keep posting those cool vintage, custom and oddball hat photos coming. That is what makes the Lounge so fun. I am sure I just wasted a half hour geekin' out on various threads.:eusa_doh:

That being said, I better get back to the hats. Best Wishes everybody!

Bob

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Qs regarding the ostrich sweatbands that I see in black sheep hats , Are they embossed ostrich on leather or Real ostrich leather ?

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Looks great jgh888, glad your wait is over. Not sure just one is enough though ;)

I'm on the road and when it came down to it, chose 3 BSHW lids to travel with.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrats! The color combo is killer. Mike is right - you're gonna need more than one :eeek: :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner