Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BOARDWALK EMPIRE (HBO) - Everything you wanted to bootleg about the Show!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I'm really enjoying this Season 2. The English guy who plays the part of Capone is 'very' good. But some disturbing iand unhinged individuals such as Jimmy's mother (more like Caligula's mother) and Agent Nelson (who is condemned to live a prisoner in his own 'hell on earth' and punish himself accordingly) who are rather more scary than some of the actual gangsters.
Nucky's just been shot, which is par for the course. I wonder where the Jimmy-Nucky-Eli relationship is heading...
The power struggle continues and the victor will probably come from the most unexpected corner like that Jack Dempsey left hook you just never saw coming - hopefully

Keep enjoying the show folks.

Last edited:

AdrianLvsRocky

One of the Regulars
Like many of you I've watched this show from the beginning. Unfortunately, here in the UK we're one or two episodes behind you guys in the US. I wish the days away for the next episode and this series is really heating up now!

frussell

One Too Many
He was Tommy in Snatch, and was excellent. He also had a smaller role in Band of Brothers, playing Mike Ranney, I believe. He's one of those new character actors who really gets into some great movies.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Like many of you I've watched this show from the beginning. Unfortunately, here in the UK we're one or two episodes behind you guys in the US. I wish the days away for the next episode and this series is really heating up now!

You're one of the lucky ones - having Virgin media I've not been able to see any of it. :(

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Just saw 'the killing' at the Beach House by 'the Butcher.' Another character bites the dust. The heat's being turned up as the series reaches its' climax.

Esther Randolph is worth watching it for.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
[video=youtube_share;Kxq1uNfGMK4]http://youtu.be/Kxq1uNfGMK4[/video]

As was said in the hat thread in the hat forum.
This episode was off the chain.

An the preview for the final episodes look great too.

[video=youtube_share;1tcSoWQjr58]http://youtu.be/1tcSoWQjr58[/video]

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not to give anything away to Loungers in other time zones, but tonight's episode might be one of the best hours of television I've ever seen.......

Doublegun

Practically Family
Not to give anything away to Loungers in other time zones, but tonight's episode might be one of the best hours of television I've ever seen.......

I have to agree. The acting, the script and the cinematography: absolutely perfect. I was not a fan of the first season but every episode in season II has been better than the pervious week. Wow!

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I agree, there were quite a number of jaw-drop moments in this week's penultimate episode, not to mention unexpected boatloads of backstory, and payoffs from long-simmering plot points!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925