Boots Original Beauty Formula

Discussion in 'Beauty' started by Fleur De Guerre, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Fleur De Guerre

Fleur De Guerre Call Me a Cab

Miss Hannah actually brought this to my attention, but I haven't seen it mentioned here yet. UK ladies may be interested that Boots just brought out a vintage range based on their original products. The packaging looks lovely, and their products are usually good quality.

Boots Original Beauty Formula

Hopefully you US ladies will get it in Target at some point!

2. i_am_the_scruff

i_am_the_scruff A-List Customer

That looks so pretty! I'm definetly going to have a look for that next time i'm in town.

3. LelaViavonie

LelaViavonie Practically Family

Ohh WOW.. I will have to see if I can find some of this to bring back to the states... cause it takes forever for Taget to carry new products :)

4. Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne Practically Family

Ooh I love Boots and the packaging is lovely!

5. MissHannah

MissHannah One Too Many

I got the Rose Cold Cream and it is lovely - very rich and softening, although a little too perfumed to use on the eyes for me. It comes in a cute glass jar with a black screw top - heartily recommended! And it leaves you smelling gorgeous too.

6. Medvssa

Medvssa One of the Regulars

Ack! I want one of each! hehee :D

7. Emer

Emer One of the Regulars

Those bottles are divine! So pretty. I wonder why Boots can't deliver outside the UK? I understand the reason for their pharmacy, but you'd think they could send make-up and such through the mail.

8. i_am_the_scruff

i_am_the_scruff A-List Customer

It's not cheap! I spent almost £20 on 3 items. Still, it's all glass and not plastic, and so pretty.

9. MissHannah

MissHannah One Too Many

True! The rose cold cream is £5-£6 for a small jar, whereas their regular cold cream is a couple of quid for a pretty big pot. It IS nice though! And still a whole lot cheaper than L'oreal!

10. LelaViavonie

What stores did you ladies get the boots products? I want to bring some back with me to the states and I would not have a clue where to look :)

11. NoraLoy

NoraLoy New in Town

If you are still looking for the boots skincare,I just saw the products in my Target tonight.:)

12. Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne Practically Family

Boots is an actual drug store in the UK, sort of like Walgreens. They have the vintage formulas at the Target on Tustin in Orange now :)

13. RetroModelSari

RetroModelSari Practically Family

Looks delicious!!!! A shame it´s not available here, too!

14. LelaViavonie

I actually went into a Boots store today and it was lovely! I bought my boots stuff and a load of LUSH products from the Lush store in Bath.

Oh its sooo beautiful out here and I actually think I will be renting a flat out for the summer!

Yay! Boots!

15. Lareesie Ladavi

Lareesie Ladavi One of the Regulars

I just saw this yesturday... Pretty boxes...Has anyone tried them? Or should I save my money?

16. vintage.a.gogo

vintage.a.gogo New in Town

Just wanted to say that I purchased the Boots rose vanishing cream and cold cream from Target. They're great and smell lovely. I'm so happy they sell it here in the states now. I hope they don't decide to stop carrying it. The packaging is very lovely, however, it's the same on each item. I was hoping they'd change it up from product to product. I wish they made the cold cream in a slightly larger size. The vanishing cream will probably last me a year! hah!

17. crazydaisy

crazydaisy Practically Family

There's an offer now on boots website on these; I'll go to the store tomorrow and get some vanishing cream if the offer is not on line exclusive; I have tried it the other day on my hand and it seemed lovely, but since I'm skint I always have to hunt for deals. there's a 3 pounds saving on it now, so I'll give it a go.

18. Darhling

Darhling Call Me a Cab

I got a few tings when I was in Dublin a few months ago and I quite like them, neither product has a strong scent and the packaging is cute. I got the face toner, overnight cream and hand cream.. Great stuff, not miracleworkers but good!

19. December

December One of the Regulars

I bought the cleansing milk, toner and cold cream the other day. Against my better judgement, I also bought the lip salve (£4.69 for a pot smaller than Vaseline!!) but it's so lovely, I'm letting myself off.

They are amazing- my skin feels so soft since using them :)

20. miserabelle

miserabelle One of the Regulars

I just bought a few of these products for my sister's birthday, she likes it as far as I can tell... but mostly I was attracted to the packaging. It's gorgeous, the colours are just right and the type is lovely.

x