Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Branded Garments CHP - 42

Wdawg

One of the Regulars
Branded CHP - Tag size 42

Branded make absolutely brilliant jackets that are as heavy and well constructed as a Vanson. This one weighs around 8lb and is in pretty much perfect condition apart from a couple lapel pin holes. Comes with detachable mouton collar, fleece liner and original belt. The leather on the back has ridiculous grain.

P2P: 22.5"; Shoulder to Shoulder: 19"; Shoulder seam to sleeve: 25"; Back: 24.5"

£180

Heavy jacket so postage to UK will probably be around £15, EU will be around £20-30, Everywhere else I'd need to price up for you.

IMG_1236.png

IMG_1235.png

Attachments

• IMG_2107.jpg
    IMG_2107.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 924
God give me strength. . . Someone PLEASE buy this until I get back from work and save my soul!

And yes, having had three Branded jackets, I can confirm that these are on the level of Vanson, Langlitz or even Cal Leathers. You seriously cannot regret this.

Last edited:
If I did not have a bunch of different jackets in this style I would be all over this.

Let's go Monitor, do it!

Which is why someone needs to step in! I've got the Cal, I can't justify getting this! I wouldn't even know which to wear and why and when and why.

Wdawg

One of the Regulars
Thats easy, you wear one when you're in the mood for a bulletproof badass moto jacket and the other one to church on sundays.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is when branded still made bulletproof jackets. Visited their tiny shop a few times on Sunnyside. I even offered to invest in them but owner had no interest. Very nice guy to talk to (Rick? Jon?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen this exact model recently sold in the UK but it was made from a corrected grain leather. It was still a tank grade jacket and fetched over 250 GBP.

Wdawg

One of the Regulars
I just bought one on eBay awhile back. Stunning quality, heavy-duty. Every bit as good as my Langlitz.

Definitely are more like a piece of gear than a fashion jacket for sure. Still look damn good though!

Wdawg

One of the Regulars
Would like to move this along so reduced to £150 before i put it up on eBay.

Larry Carpenter

New in Town

Branded make absolutely brilliant jackets that are as heavy and well constructed as a Vanson. This one weighs around 8lb and is in pretty much perfect condition apart from a couple lapel pin holes. Comes with detachable mouton collar, fleece liner and original belt. The leather on the back has ridiculous grain.

P2P: 22.5"; Shoulder to Shoulder: 19"; Shoulder seam to sleeve: 25"; Back: 24.5"

£180

Heavy jacket so postage to UK will probably be around £15, EU will be around £20-30, Everywhere else I'd need to price up for you.

View attachment 162474

View attachment 162472

Larry Carpenter

New in Town
Would like to move this along so reduced to £150 before i put it up on eBay.

£180

View attachment 162474

View attachment 162472

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran