Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BUCKAROO BONANZA! - The Hats that Major Mike Moore Makes

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic. Nobody does brim work like buckaroo hatters. Mike is definitely on my short list of hatters to call again.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Lando

Practically Family
Thanks guys. I thought I might list the other Buckaroo that came in as well since I think they both came out so well.

9952583213_d2e137ff93_c.jpg

Granite grey 50x with a burgundy ribbon, done in their Country Gentleman style. I saw it on their site and just really liked it, a very nice mix of elements; and the partial pencil roll is a neat style of brim I've never done before. So far I have been very impressed with their hats and just wanted to share.

9952479634_8f52d6a2bc_c.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Lando... Last of the Jersey Bad Men!!!! Though I'm not quite sure that there shirt is regulation Western attire! LOL! I've a had on order, being made now at Buckaroo's. Great minds think alike!

Worf

Lando

Practically Family
Great hat Lando!
It reminds me color wise of my Harvester fedora Mike made me several years ago.

002pt6.jpg

It's just one of the best color combos I've ever seen. It always looks good together. Great hat sir.

Worf, what style you getting?

I got a Josey Wales style in Black Cherry in the works as well but it will be a while yet for that to come through.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
It reminds me color wise of my Harvester fedora Mike made me several years ago.

That's really a nice combo too. Furthermore your eyes seem as if they were dyed together with that felt. It may be the colorbalance of the pic, but it's striking! Like the rimless round specs too, btw. A really fine pic in every aspect! :)

majormoore

Vendor
Hat has been pulled on the block and crown has been sanded, will start sanding brim this weekend, may get sweatband sewn in Sunday

Major Moore

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Sounds cool!
I'm gonna be at the shop next weekend...maybe I can get a peek at your hat!

That would be cool! I'm finding that the hat crowd is one friendly bunch. Say "hey" to the Major fer me! And if it's done... snap a pic! Thanks in advance!

Worf

seabass

Call Me a Cab
that's some fancy thin ribbon there Rusty.

the finger blocker would do great as a Tamale Pot as well !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot