Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BUCKAROO BONANZA! - The Hats that Major Mike Moore Makes

RBH

Bartender
This shot has 3 hats in front that belong to a Lounger and the one in back belongs to another Lounger.
Its fun to get a glimpse of these hats in process.

zo6c.jpg

Rocky shaping a Loungers western.

g76e.jpg

izul.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lando I'm getting a campaign hat, in beaver, whiskey color and stampede cord. Gonna debut it at the Nov. 9th West Point Game.

Worf

Hi Worf

The Whiskey will be a great color for a campaign hat. I have one in undyed Natural that looks great. Pecan would also be a great Campaign hat color.

Later

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Hi Worf

The Whiskey will be a great color for a campaign hat. I have one in undyed Natural that looks great. Pecan would also be a great Campaign hat color.

Later

Yeah... can't wait. Myself... this will be my second "bespoke" hat. My first was a CRM Fedora which I love to bits and wore today. Any pics of your Campaign about?

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Hi

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?51684-JAXONBILT-Hats/page9

I've had it a while. I usually wear it for Scout stuff.

Later

Yeah... I like it when someone takes a more personal slant on a traditional theme. I'm sure no one in scouting gives you grief over the non-traditional look? Mine will have an upward sweep on either end and I hope it looks half that good! I'm learning a lot about hats, crushes, crowns and brims... next stop... ribbons!

Worf

1961MJS

Yeah... I like it when someone takes a more personal slant on a traditional theme. I'm sure no one in scouting gives you grief over the non-traditional look? Mine will have an upward sweep on either end and I hope it looks half that good! I'm learning a lot about hats, crushes, crowns and brims... next stop... ribbons!

Worf

Well Worf, that's what I was after, a non-traditional look. I don't hang with the "Super Scouts" in spite of having the Council President as our Membership Chairman and the Field Director and his kid camping with us. The Field Director was a major Pyromaniac too. Made campouts fun to watch.

Later

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Well Worf, that's what I was after, a non-traditional look. I don't hang with the "Super Scouts" in spite of having the Council President as our Membership Chairman and the Field Director and his kid camping with us. The Field Director was a major Pyromaniac too. Made campouts fun to watch.

Later

LOL! If you had a dollar for every Scout that lost an eyebrow or some hair at some campout I'm sure you'd be rollin' in dough!!! It never fails, get men/boys around a campfire after a long day's slog and SOMETHING involving, fire, knives, hatchets, fireworks etc... is bound to happen.

Worf

1961MJS

Hey

I always carry pocket knives while camping, and I attach them to a lanyard. The Scoutmaster's 4th kid was standing close to the fire peeling the bark off a twig really. His hand slipped and the $9 Swiss Army knife went into the fire, whoops.

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot