Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buler is nothing but trouble

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
So this guy says, "Yeah I might have a hat or two you might like..."

"Sure..." says I. Thinking that if I'm lucky, I might actually fine A good lid.....

So I stop at his mansion.... (BTW: Very sharp house my friend!) which is decorated with various nostalgic prints, wooden hat blocks and a very sharp assortment of lids laid out..... I'm thinking, "Brother I'm home!!"

Then he starts bring out some of his collection!!!!

Take my advice to whom ever will listen... STAY AWAY from this guy!!!

Your wallet will suddenly open and money will pour from within!!! But a welcoming and fair dealing person like none other!!

Thanks again Buler... Now I just have to arrange a direct deposit with my employer!!! :eusa_doh:

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
ScionPI2005 said:
worthlesswithoutpics

'nuff said! Dish out! What did'ja get?
Sorry buddy, Pic have to wait til Sunday when my missus gets back with the camera...

I believe we're talking about a gray whippet, a tan Marathon, a tan $10.00 Mr. Green deluxe (Who the hell knows what that's supposed to means[huh]) which was almost worth buying just because of the strange label.

But more important is that they all have good character and look perfect on my mug.

Oh yeah... I almost forgot!! The coup De grace was a very VERY sharp boater that I saw the second I walked in!!

Hanging out with Buler the Hat Pusher...this was a helluva day off of work!!!

Woodfluter

Practically Family
I'm relatively safe, Buler is in Wisconsin and I'm in Georgia. But in the spirit of brave Ulysses, if I lived closer, I might duct-tape my wallet shut and pay him a visit. After instructing my wife to ignore any phone calls. Oh the hat sirens, I can hear them now..."come nearer, try on this bowler, you know you'll never see its equal again"...

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Woodfluter said:
I'm relatively safe, Buler is in Wisconsin and I'm in Georgia. But in the spirit of brave Ulysses, if I lived closer, I might duct-tape my wallet shut and pay him a visit. After instructing my wife to ignore any phone calls. Oh the hat sirens, I can hear them now..."come nearer, try on this bowler, you know you'll never see its equal again"...

Better yet: just wire your wallet to self destruct if you try to open it. ;)

Mr Vim

One Too Many
You're powers of having many hats won't work on me Buler, I'm all the way in Juneau and there's No ROADS INTO THIS PLACE!

In all seriousness, we'd love to see some photos. and I love the little smiley guys, how appropriate.

Dewhurst

Practically Family
Nice plug.

(Is it part of the purchase price?!?!)

I suppose fantasy sessions of lying on a mound of beautiful hats and having them showered all over you like Scrooge McDuck and his bags of money are out of the question? I could be tempted to pay for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24