Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

By Request, a Few of My Creations

Falcon Park

New in Town
Thanks so much to buler and ScionPI2005 for their kind words and encouragement, and here are a few pics of some Falcon Park custom creations! These were all made to clients' specs and preferences, with the exception of the steel gray, which was my Christmas present to myself.;)

I just want to say thanks to everyone in the Lounge for making this site such an incredible and enjoyable resource-- cheers!!

DSC02936.jpg

Another angle of the hat from my avatar-- "The JR"-- Pecan rabbit felt with dark brown Petersham ribbon, 4" crown (front) w/ center dent & 1 3/4" overwelt brim.

DSC03733.jpg

"The Wedding Crasher"-- Silver Belly rabbit felt with "smoke" ribbon, 4 1/8" teardrop crown & 2 3/8" brim.

CIMG0673.jpg

"The Weekend Special"-- Dark brown rabbit & dark brown ribbon, 4 1/2" center dent crown & 2 3/8" brim.

DSC06815.jpg

"The Madison Avenue"-- Dark brown rabbit / dark brown rabbit, 4" center dent crown & 2" brim.

CIMG0989.jpg

"The Falcon"-- Steel Grey rabbit w/ black ribbon, 4 1/2" deep set teardrop crown & 2 3/8" brim.

CIMG0396.jpg

All the best!!
FP

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Falcon is flying, man!

Wow!

Great lids!

Keep up the good work. They are all beauts, but I especially like the blue-grey number!:eusa_clap

They look like they'd live up to tough wear, too.

Thanks for sharing!:D

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Great photos Falcon! I definitely like "The Madison Avenue" and "The Falcon". Gorgeous felt and great ribbon work. I like your liner design too!

Thanks for sharing!

buler

I'll Lock Up
Falcon Park, thanks for posting these! Great looking work. I'm sure you've just become more popular....

B

NeilA

Familiar Face
I too like that "Wedding Crasher". I'm now thinking that maybe my next hat needs to be a silverbelly dress fedora. I also I like your present to yourself. Great hats all around. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Falcon Park

New in Town
You guys are the best! I see someone already found my website, and I accept orders anytime. Just visit the website and email me for price list, color options, etc. I definitely work with beaver, also.

Cheers to all, ON ME!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay