Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Calling all Danes and Swedes! (Heptown.com/Hepcat related)

misslizzy

New in Town
I'm not Danish or Swedish... but I visit fairly regularly on business. In Malmo 11/12 March then Stockholm 13/14 March - anything happening?

Again in June and July working, then back again in August when my husband and I are driving from Cambridge to the Old Style Weekend with some other Brits in our old cars. We will stop over in Copenhagen/Malmo then, too. It would be nice to find out in advance if there's any events on.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I'm not arriving in Norway until the end of March, so I'll have to pass on this first gathering.

We're looking at visiting K??benhavn later this year in the autumn so I'd be keen on a few halvliters then ;)

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Speedster said:
Mary from Tassie is being a good girl over here. As far as i know she is not
a member here (yet).:)

Mary is the pregnant one, right? Or is she the one who is gettin married tomorrow...second time around? Oh no. That's the chinese one...I really MUST read up on the gossip magazines.:p :p

Speedster

Practically Family
Yep. Mary is the pregnant one. But who knows; the one getting married tomorrow could also be pregnant...[huh] . And then there is this swiss girl dating the ex hubby of the one getting married tomorrow...

Speedster

Practically Family
Yes i'm out here...

Sorry for very late reply.

Has been a bit hectic at home. My wife went to the hospital for a scheduled operation last Monday, came home and went back in due to some "sideeffects" (f??lgevirkninger). She came home yesterday.

I'm on for Friday 30 March after work at Plaza.

Bellytank is still far away. He left for 6 weeks holidays in mid February, so we will only be able to get in contact with him in the very last minute.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Great! (God bedring med fruen.) I am ready too. How about you Hammelby? And Tinseltown - you have been awfully quiet lately. Are you still with us??;)
Ellers bliver det en meget lille "convension"...:(

koopkooper

Practically Family
Hi there, figured I would post in here as I lived in Copenhagen for a year as I had a Danish girlfriend. Just wondering if the Taggy Tones are still playing.
I used to hang out with the lead singer Jess Rsmussen, sadly lost contact with him and was wondering they are still playing Rockabilly across Europe?

Speedster

Practically Family

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Man its a small world - I know Taggy Tones too. As a matter of fact both Emil and Jacob ?òelund (guitarist and baseplayer) are personal friends.
Great band!

Speedster

Practically Family
Hammelby said:
Jep im game for the 30th. How about Bellytank hes comming?
Dont know about tinseltown, i tried to PM her, no response.. :(

We will only be able to contact BT in the last minute, so we have to keep an eye open for when he is active again here.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Helen Troy said:
Hey, welcome to Norway!

Hei Helen!

I lived in Norway up in Bodø in 2003 and 2004 but visited Bergen as my fiancée lived there for 6 years prior to coming to NZ. This time we are moving to Trondheim, so we get a little bit of the north and a little bit of the south, if you know what I mean :) Where in Bergen are you? We were staying in Gravdal.

Tim.

Helen Troy

A-List Customer
Right now I live at the ugliest place in Bergen: Danmarksplass, where all cars in Bergen pass through two times a day.

Trondheim is a nice city! Just remember to enjoy the moment of summer when it comes, if you blink, it`s gone!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart