Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrities jackets

Fifty150

One Too Many
Screenshot 2023-04-07 22.33.39.png

1680938964495.png

Edward

Bartender
View attachment 505144
Tarantino seems to be wearing here a personalised Eastman Reissue Great Escape?

Whether it's ELC or not (definitely a possibility with their popularity in Japan - I believe he spends a lot of time in Tokyo), the GE nod will certainly be very deliberate from someone so steeped in a love of cinematic pop culture. I wouldn't be surprised if this photo was a very carefully copied pose from an original of Macqueen during filming.

Fill that pothole Governor!... of course it's in the most expensive neighborhood in LA. That might actually be Jamie Lee Curtis' house in the background.

Damon141

Practically Family
B182F458-0B3C-4D5F-A0C6-542C7DE57F08.jpeg

0ED129FF-2F01-4FD7-8CFB-7E8F518CCFDA.jpeg

I like this Goldtop easy rider 72 for some reason, gives me retro vibes and it's always cool to see real jacket brands in movies and not just Lambskin tailored for the movie jacket. You can see how stiff and bulky the jacket is compared to the normal movie jackets which are as thin as shirts.

reminds me of an older Belstaff style I like.
I could see myself possibly having a jacket made to resemble one of these from one of the makers we discuss here on TFL
21FB9EED-1DC3-48BA-B121-4AF3D122A36B.jpeg

Attachments

• 8F07FE61-27B6-4441-AACE-1F027AF34AE9.jpeg
    8F07FE61-27B6-4441-AACE-1F027AF34AE9.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 510535
View attachment 510533
I like this Goldtop easy rider 72 for some reason, gives me retro vibes and it's always cool to see regular jacket brands in movies and not just Lambskin tailored for the kovie jacket. You can see how stiff and bulky the jab is compared to the normal movie jackets which are like shirts.

I could see myself possibly having a jacket made to resemble one of these from one of the makers we discuss here on TFL
View attachment 510536

Have you had a look at the Lewis Leather “Easy Rider” (69ER)?

I know your last encounter with them was unfortunate, but the jacket is an almost exact copy of the ones you posted, and LL will let you vary the colours any way you like.

Damon141

Practically Family
Have you had a look at the Lewis Leather “Easy Rider” (69ER)?

I know your last encounter with them was unfortunate, but the jacket is an almost exact copy of the ones you posted, and LL will let you vary the colours any way you like.
I didn't think of that one, I wonder if the would make it with just two colors, like blue and white or red and white.

I would give them another shot, I had terrible luck with my timing, I'm sure they are back on track now
Bates would be another one, I've always liked how they style the back of their standard racer, it's one of a few that a split panel back actually enhances the look

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 510535
View attachment 510533
I like this Goldtop easy rider 72 for some reason, gives me retro vibes and it's always cool to see regular jacket brands in movies and not just Lambskin tailored for the kovie jacket. You can see how stiff and bulky the jab is compared to the normal movie jackets which are like shirts.

View attachment 510536
that Martini racing stripe on the attachment looks insta old timey

Damon141

Practically Family
Goldtop themselves are pretty open to custom colours. When I went in there and spoke to Tony at the store, he reckoned they could make any of their designs in any of their colour range.
Good to know. But they probably don't do size modifications though huh?

Oh and @navetsea, funny you should mention Martini Racing, It reminded me of that too because I have an Alfa which they have a sponsor relationship with

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I didn't think of that one, I wonder if the would make it with just two colors, like blue and white or red and white.

I would give them another shot, I had terrible luck with my timing, I'm sure they are back on track now
Bates would be another one, I've always liked how they style the back of their standard racer, it's one of a few that a split panel back actually enhances the look

I think they will.

I didn’t do any orders with them since Rip left, but hopefully they got their issues sorted out now.

If you go to their Insta: they have a picture of Iggy Pop wearing the 69ER. Almost instantly ordered one. ;)

Damon141

Practically Family
I think they will.

I didn’t do any orders with them since Rip left, but hopefully they got their issues sorted out now.

If you go to their Insta: they have a picture of Iggy Pop wearing the 69ER. Almost instantly ordered one. ;)
Sure enough they do custom, they say to contact them. Their prices are more than fair in this age. $499.00. You know it's not going to be Shinki or badalassi type luxury leather but they say 1.4 mm cowhide. I wish Lewis had their price structure or I would have that Iggy jacket too

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points