Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrities jackets

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Ed Harris!
NzAuanBn
He follows the two rules of making a jacket look good - be thin and wear it like you don’t give a f*ck!

willyto

One Too Many
Well now...he seems like a rather obnoxious young chap. Clearly more money than sense.
He's rather successful and married with kids. Renowned actor, he’s in good shape and he has a ton of interests in very cool things same like us.

I don't know why you would think he has more money than sense to be honest. For him any of these jackets is pocket change.

Last edited:

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
He's rather successful and married with kids. Renowned actor, he’s in good shape and he has a ton of interests in very cool things same like us.

I don't know why you would think he has more money than sense to be honest. For him any of these jackets is pocket change.
I don't disagree with any of what you said, but oof. His vibe in that video. It just struck me as completely exhausting...like the kind of person I'd dread being stuck in an elevator with. To each their own, though. My favorite actors are Clint Eastwood, Steven McQueen, Charles Bronson, Gene Hackman, Lee Marvin, etc., and I don't think their loner/strong-silent-type style has much appeal in Hollywood these days. Times have just changed, I suppose. Jason Mamoa seems more suited for the TikTok generation, and that's cool. I'm just too old and grumpy not to be annoyed by it.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Man he went AT that box with the knife, rookie mistake, but I can relate to just shredding the box. LOL. That was pretty funny and the fit was definitely better than the other (FW?) I saw him in.
Yeah, the rule is you make a tiny incision at the end of the tape and try to use your finger to painfully open the rest. Bloody amateur, makes me sick to see!

Mark

Practically Family
I don't disagree with any of what you said, but oof. His vibe in that video. It just struck me as completely exhausting...like the kind of person I'd dread being stuck in an elevator with. To each their own, though. My favorite actors are Clint Eastwood, Steven McQueen, Charles Bronson, Gene Hackman, Lee Marvin, etc., and I don't think their loner/strong-silent-type style has much appeal in Hollywood these days. Times have just changed, I suppose. Jason Mamoa seems more suited for the TikTok generation, and that's cool. I'm just too old and grumpy not to be annoyed by it.
I can never take Jason Mamoa seriously after watching him slap paint on a bran new Harley Davidson he had been given for taking part in a Harley promo!

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
I can never take Jason Mamoa seriously after watching him slap paint on a bran new Harley Davidson he had been given for taking part in a Harley promo!
It seems that everything he does has to be dialed up to 11. The man's "Look at me!" attitude reminds me a lot of Chris Farley. They look slightly different, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ