Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charcoal Grey Washington suit from Magnoli 48/50

Zach R.

Practically Family
I have up for sale a Charcoal Grey Washington Suit from Magnoli clothiers, it was a bit too large when I ordered it, but now that I've lost weight it is like wearing a pup-tent.

The pants have an actual measurement of about 45.5 inches, and they should sit at your actual waist. They have a 30 inch inseam, and the jacked should fit anyone who wears a 48-50(it is actually sized as an odd-numbered 49 as far as I can remember) suit coat. More pictures and more specific measurements can be made if necessary.

Zach R.

Practically Family
Well, it cost me 395, I was thinking about maybe 330 shipped anywhere? But, I'm open to any offers, of course.

I'll have to get my parents to take the sleeve and inseam measurement for me to see if it can be let out, as I am at school, but I'll post some info as soon as I get it.

Zach R.

Practically Family
There are about 2.5 inches max that the pants can be let out in the inseam. Sleeve length from shoulder seam to edge of cuff is 24.5 inches. The waist can be taken in, of course, the pants were a good 3-4 inches too big back in my heavier days, never got around to wearing it.

Zach R.

Practically Family
Alright, I don't profess to be a measuring genius, so hopefully these are somewhat accurate and helpful.

These are measurements taken while it was lying flat:

Pit-Pit (across front) 23"
Shoulder-Shoulder (across back) 22"
Pit-Pit (same seam, but taken around back) 26"

Hopefully these help, and I can gladly take some more specific ones if necessary.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?:p Any offers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner