Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheesecake!

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]
Originally Posted by Lauren Henline
I'll show my ankle but you have to promise to not faint.

I don't think that's a guarantee I can give...[/QUOTE]

I can guarantee that's a risk I'm willing to take. Aa-rooooooo!!! (pant, pant)

:D

Michael Best

New in Town
cheesecake.jpg

mmmh delicious cheesecake
I must eat it!

wait....

Lauren Henline said:
I'll show my ankle but you have to promise to not faint.

but mam you woudn't be so bold :gasp:

138366073_8fcf090788_m.jpg

I am a young man with way to much imagination

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Does it make me less than a lady that I am not offended by this request and that I would be delighted to do it? ;)

My dear Miss Haze, if anyone is so foolish as to describe you as anything less than a lady I shall be willing to discuss it with them at length. I imagine I'm not the only fellow here with such an opinion, either.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
If you're going to have strawberries on there, there needs to be whip cream;) lol
gams: since I'm still figuring out how to post pictures...I've got a good pic of my gams in the thread 'classic style magazine' look under media kit...can't miss it ;)

Naama

Practically Family
Ok, now, to take this thread back to a more serious point of view. We all know that there wasn't only innocent pastel flowers and honey bees...... But, ok, I feel totaly stupid to ask this question, but was there a market for pictures with males "showing there ankle"? :eek:

Oh my god! Can't believe I'm asking this....

You know, it took me like 5 minuits to actually press the "submit reply" button.

Naama

Wild Root

Gone Home
Naama said:
Ok, now, to take this thread back to a more serious point of view. We all know that there wasn't only innocent pastel flowers and honey bees...... But, ok, I feel totaly stupid to ask this question, but was there a market for pictures with males "showing there ankle"? :eek:

Oh my god! Can't believe I'm asking this....

You know, it took me like 5 minuits to actually press the "submit reply" button.

Naama

Hummmmm... interesting question. Was there any "calendar boys" for the ladies? Good question. I know that there was an abundance of swim suit ads that showed a males physique, not sure about other more risqu?© type of material but, I'm sure there was some kind of subculture in most European countries that did have some very risqu?© photography and images being published at that time.

=WR=

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Wild Root said:
Hummmmm... interesting question. Was there any "calendar boys" for the ladies? Good question. I know that there was an abundance of swim suit ads that showed a males physique, not sure about other more risqu?© type of material but, I'm sure there was some kind of subculture in most European countries that did have some very risqu?© photography and images being published at that time.

=WR=

Oh there certainly was, and risqu?© is putting it mildly!

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
i doubt there were such images Naama, for the simple fact that it was women's ankles which were the objects of fascination, not men's.
if there WERE erotic images made of men for women (and i don't think women's photographic erotica was invented then) i think they would have focused on the usual manly parts....shoulders, necks, torsos etc.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]My dear Miss Haze, if anyone is so foolish as to describe you as anything less than a lady I shall be willing to discuss it with them at length. I imagine I'm not the only fellow here with such an opinion, either.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I would gladly come to the aid to defend the honor of Miss Haze. If she were to be "insulted" it would make me mad - and that, my friends, ain't a pretty sight! ;)

Wild Root

Gone Home
herringbonekid said:
I don't think women's photographic erotica was invented then.

It goes back as far as the paint brush! You are all aware of those artistic paintings from famous painters? Well, the female body was used in art back in those early, early days for more then art... it was a man's world then and men were pigs even more then! Photo images of nude women were around as early as the advent of the camera! There were even stereo scope images made! Rare as they may be, they did exist! Saw a special on the history channel about the history of photography and erotica content... it was very interesting to know that such images did exist. Going even further back, the Roman Empire was practically all about sex and all things related! Men's lust for a woman's body goes back to the dawn of time!

To think that men didn't look at girlie pictures or have immoral thoughts or lusts in the golden age is very idealistic.

Not saying it's right, just stating historical facts.;)

=WR=

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Carebear... While I can see your opinion and for extreme cases agree, I will have to say this... If a gentleman does not ask, how is a lady supposed to know. :) Communication is the key. :) (Look at me trying to sound like I know something LOL)

Doc... I have been known to be a little less than lady-like (with my words, not actions)... often I am worse than the boys with my dirty tongue. I do however try to assess my audience and behave. Now I don't always hit the mark, but I try. Now if my company is a little more open, I will let loose with my words. I am quite blunt and can make men blush. Some may find me a trashy broad, but I don't live my life according to how others feel I should. One's man's trash is another man's treasure if you will. (Did I have a point? I am sure I did... it's in there somewhere!)

Big Man... while it is true I have been insulted from a difference in opinion about my passion, I will have to say it is usually me who does the insulting. Not in a mean name calling way, just in a "I can't believe she just said that," kind of way. It is hard to insult me, just for the fact that I am usually the one making fun of myself. (Life is too short to take yourself seriously -- in my opinion that includes living life in the eyes of others.)

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Doc... I have been known to be a little less than lady-like (with my words, not actions)... often I am worse than the boys with my dirty tongue. I do however try to assess my audience and behave. Now I don't always hit the mark, but I try. Now if my company is a little more open, I will let loose with my words. I am quite blunt and can make men blush. Some may find me a trashy broad, but I don't live my life according to how others feel I should. One's man's trash is another man's treasure if you will. (Did I have a point? I am sure I did... it's in there somewhere!)

I've been in and out of showbusiness since I was eighteen, and I've heard ladies come out with comments that would make the saltiest of sailors blush to his toenails. They still managed to do it with style, and I sincerely doubt that you're any different. Place me firmly in the 'Treasure' camp.

I'd suggest that anyone who doubts that this is possible should spend half an hour backstage around dancers. Oh so graceful, so elegant, so... colourfully spoken.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Doc" Devereux]I've been in and out of showbusiness since I was eighteen said:
I'd suggest that anyone who doubts that this is possible should spend half an hour backstage around dancers. Oh so graceful, so elegant, so... colourfully spoken.[/SIZE]

If that ain't the truth! :) You, my dear are quite kind! Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21