Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas jackets, coats and all things warming

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I received just for Christmas time my custom Two Tone Aero halfbelt, aviator jacket.
It all began when I first saw a picture of one of their old pattern. I'm kind of crazy about D-Pocket Jackets, and the design of this one appeared outstanding for me. View attachment 41094
So I decided to place an order, and very soon it was obvious to me that it had to be a 2 Tone Jacket (I already have a 2T Himel that I adore-but very trim, so can't layer much for winter).
I sent a drawing with the colours I wanted to Denny @Aero and after a few days/weeks of discussion we finaly agreed on making this jacket out of their Vincenza HH in russet brown and Dark seal.
The result is far beyond my expectations: as Denny said "the jacket turned out fantastic", it's very well fitted, very confortable and the Vincenza HH is very supple to wear right of the box. It was constructed by Julie Leitch, From their Ranger Jacket pattern for the front and their original Hercules For the back. And as soon as we agreed on all the details the jacket arrives very quickly (less than a month I guess).
Thanks to them for their fantastic job!
View attachment 41085 View attachment 41092 View attachment 41088 View attachment 41089 View attachment 41093 View attachment 41086

Brilliant stuff. Aero obviously loved this one too, as they posted it on their Facebook page. Would love one myself.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There are few things that evoke the 1950's so much in my mind as that two-tone leather combination. I can remember punching bags, baseball gloves, basketballs, all sorts of things in contrasting leathers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass