Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas jackets, coats and all things warming

Must be...

front_view2.jpg

464f5045694ac98e58f279ba4ba859cf.jpg

DSC03012.JPG

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I may have found mine so you may too. I'll be in touch after the new year.

In that case, I looked back at the photo of your Ventura and I must revise my initial impression . . . . the fit is profoundly and irreparably dreadful . . . . way too tight/loose/irregular/large/small/wide/narrow/down-right bizarre . . . . keeping the jacket would be a mistake of biblical proportion that would subject you to relentless ridicule and widespread retribution, not to mention inevitable bad karma. Therefore, as a gesture of holiday spirit and good-will, I will graciously take the plagued, tormented and haunted jacket off of your hands.

Damo

A-List Customer
TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER Motorcycle 2015 Model in black, being customised to my liking so it'll be a little bit before I can ride it - warming my heart very very much! Once I buy all the accessories I plan to slap on it, I'll be back quenching my thirst for leather jackets once again! Till then I dream about Aero Board Racers, Highwayman (zip sleeve or traditional or 59er), two-tone Sunburst, Himel Kensington, Canuck, DD J21, J100 ... never-ending list!

Dude, great choice.. I have a 2013 scrambler!!!! You'll love it

Thinking about getting a 2016 t120 Bonny or a Yamaha xsr-900..

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
Dude, great choice.. I have a 2013 scrambler!!!! You'll love it

Thinking about getting a 2016 t120 Bonny or a Yamaha xsr-900..

Looking forward to it, used to own a 2006 Bonnie and that was a lot of fun. Been wanting a Scrambler for some time now, nearly got seduced by the new Ducati Scrambler, but heart went back to British, so there you go!

Both your choices above are top of my wish list too!

You're not waiting for the huge upgrades in the 2016 model?

Thought hard about it, but my 2015 Tiger 800xcx already has the ABS, traction control, ride modes and what have you, which are really helpful in gnarly situations and long multi-day rides. But for right now I'm looking for an everyday bike - commuting, having fun, and perhaps throwing around milder off-road routes - want something a bit more old-school (air cooled) but with enough modernity. Also where I live now, there aren't too many choices and most bikes have to be imported new, nothing used, so cannot get myself that cool 1970s Norton Commando I've always lusted after. In fact I cannot even bring in my old '84 BMW R100 that is currently languishing in a Brooklyn garage. And then this new bike turned up at a decent price so jumped at it!

But who knows, perhaps a Bonnie T120 or whatever new Scrambler they introduce in 2016 or 17 (not the Street Twin with Scram kit they've shown so far) might be in my future

Damo

A-List Customer
Yeah I was disappointed they put out a new 2016 scrambler... The scrambler kit doesn't do anything for me.

I actually put a deposit down on a t120 black Bonnie..

I think the xsr-900 will be more fun to ride. I do prefer the look of the triumphs. Once all the specs come out for both ill make my decision. Anywho like I said before great choice on the scrambler!!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
The FL has turned me into a brat (see my disdain for Sporty's). But my dad is getting into jackets! I'm trying to steer him to the G&B Skyliner. Family bonding. It's great. And a nice thought.
From him:
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points