Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cigs.

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
Where can I find colored cigarettes like this?

DSC_0361.jpg

Darhling: Can you review the taste of those cigs?
They say on certain sites that they have certain flavor?

What kind of flavors do cigs have (Menthol, Cherry...)

I'm 17 until oct 30 so right now all I'm tasting is bubblegum. :lol

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
I must agree with Miss Neecerie-don't start-it's gross! I smoked for 10 years and don't miss it a bit! I know that I won't sound like a frog when I talk at age 80, and my skin won't look like leather. You'll look younger for much longer if you don't smoke.

Spiffy

A-List Customer
It is possible to buy prop cigarettes through theatre/costume companies....and I know they don't check id (prop=no tobacco) because I used them for stage classes in high school.

I know that Mad Men uses herbal cigarettes, and Weeds uses some kind of herbal (not that herb) paste stuff for the pot.

verazasulich

New in Town
Here in Asia, there is one brand of black-papered clove cigarette from Indonesia. It's called Djarum Black, which also comes in a "slims" form.

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
dahliaoleander said:
What kind of flavors do cigs have (Menthol, Cherry...)

I'm 17 until oct 30 so right now all I'm tasting is bubblegum. :lol

eep hun stick with the bubble gum! hell I wish I had. unless you're already a smoker, I've got a whole list of smokes in thumbs up and thumbs down, but I feel bad tellin' ya since you're so young.

fyi, cherry cigarettes all taste like cough syrup, and nat sherman, love 'em, but they're very time consuming to smoke! though it's nice to color coordinate your smokes to you outfit... that sounded awful lol

Smuterella

One Too Many
I really wish I'd never started smoking, you can age up to 20 years faster and coming up to my 30th birthday next week I am already noticing a few of those little lines around the mouth that your lipstick bleeds into.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I dont smoke usually, so it was only for the shoot I did.

The cigarettes are called Black Devil and it is the vanilla taste. They alo have chocolate but they taste stronger.

i am not endorsing you to start, but these little devils (haha) is supposed to be with much less nicotine or tar or something than regular cigarettes. I definitly could smoke them properly without coughing, so they are much milder in some regard.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Darhling said:
I dont smoke usually, so it was only for the shoot I did.

The cigarettes are called Black Devil and it is the vanilla taste. They alo have chocolate but they taste stronger.

i am not endorsing you to start, but these little devils (haha) is supposed to be with much less nicotine or tar or something than regular cigarettes. I definitly could smoke them properly without coughing, so they are much milder in some regard.

Where do you buy those? I don't smoke, but my friend brought some of these back home from Israel and she loves them, and I don't think she has found them i Denmark anywhere.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
You definitely don't want to start smoking! Not only is it terrible for your health and detrimental to your looks over time (premature aging, etc, etc), but it's a horribly expensive habit. Smokes cost around $6/pack now where I am. I easily spend well over $100/month on cigarettes. Your money is better spent on clothes.

That said, I enjoy smoking. I mean, I really enjoy it.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Laura Chase said:
Where do you buy those? I don't smoke, but my friend brought some of these back home from Israel and she loves them, and I don't think she has found them i Denmark anywhere.

I think they are only availible online, just search for black devil cigarettes.

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
KittyT said:
You definitely don't want to start smoking! Not only is it terrible for your health and detrimental to your looks over time (premature aging, etc, etc), but it's a horribly expensive habit. Smokes cost around $6/pack now where I am. I easily spend well over $100/month on cigarettes. Your money is better spent on clothes.

That said, I enjoy smoking. I mean, I really enjoy it.
Wow, that's cheap. That's around £3 here. Whereas for 20 cigarettes here you'll pay almost £6.

But I don't smoke, and neither should you!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you go to a tobacco shop, they often have the colored cigarettes broken into packs that you could use for a photo shoot so you don't have to purchase a case.

When I took drama decades ago in high school, I had a part where I wore a black 1950's cocktail dress, black netted hat and black stockings with black pumps. I was against a black backdrop and smoked a yellow cigarette with ruby red lips (never got carded on the cigs, by the way ;) ). I was told it was pretty striking - maybe you want to consider color cigs against black?

Alternatively, if this is just for a photo shoot, you *could* wrap part of the cig in colored paper. [huh]

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Try and get a cigarette holder aswell, it doens't have to be a 10" long a la Holly Golightly, but a more subtle, shorter one. Gold cigarette hlder looks amazing with a black cigarette - even if it is a fake cigarette. Maybe you can find those chocolates or gum as cigarettes!

mmm Ziganov, I used to smoke them or the Sobranie ones. The Ziganov come in colours (pack of pink, green, yellow & blue) or black with a gold filter. People used to tell me they were really rough, but I didn't think so. I was a hardcore smoker lol

I also smoked flavoured tobacco (usually coconut) in liquorice papers.

But gone are my smoking days. Happily a none smoker since 17th April 2007. Yes, I remember the exact date lol

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Do not inhale...

You will not get addicted if you only do it rarely, for dress up, and don't inhale. Like me!
I have about one cig a month (for the past 20 years), only because I enjoy the taste of it with a cocktail, and I love my cigarette holders, cases, etc. But I have never, never inhaled it. I am afraid to! I am an addictive personality, but this is one thing I have managed to keep under control at all times.
I also adore Jezebels, but sadly they seem to have stopped making them. They came in various colors and were flavored and scented with various wondrous things like amber, violet, rose and gardenia.
Dahlia O, your box is packed and being mailed tomorrow!

epr25

Practically Family
Hi there. I smoke Djarum Black clove cigs. They are black and smell better then regular ones. I buy mine at marathon, gas station but I am sure especially where you are that you could get them at any tobacco place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy