Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style Magazine

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Classic Style DISTRIBUTION

I've mentioned this to Mr. Key before in prior posts, but Classic Style is one heck of a hard magazine to find when its out. Both Borders & B & N seemed to sometimes have it. Hope it gets easier.

Solid Citizen ;)

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
Any further update on this? There's a rumor floating about that the magazine won't be back, but I would prefer not to lend it any credence. :)

Lulu-in-Ny

A-List Customer
We carried it at the B&N I work for; the Fall 2007 sold out sometime on November, and then... nothing. I drive my Magazine Lead nuts asking after it, but we just haven't received it. I think I'm going to have to call the Magazine Coordinator and see what she has to say. Maybe I'll get an answer of some sort...

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would also be interested in hearing something about when the next edition is expected out (especially since I renewed my subscription at the end of last year). With all the folks on the Fedora Lounge that are involved in some way with the magazine, you'd think something would have been said. [huh]

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
Big Man said:
I would also be interested in hearing something about when the next edition is expected our (especially since I renewed my subscription at the end of last year).

I tried to renew it, but it didn't work on the website. That's why I sent the yet unanswered mails.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Shaul-Ike Cohen said:
I tried to renew it, but it didn't work on the website. That's why I sent the yet unanswered mails.

I renewed via the website with out trouble, but that was a several months ago. It would be good to hear something ...

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
This is why I never subscribe to magazines that don't have a reasonably lengthy track record -- I buy them at the newsstand until I'm fairly sure they're going to be around for a while.

renor27

One of the Regulars
Will there be another issue?

I did injoy the first 4 issues hope that will be more. I
Can understand with those who took out a subscription and are wondering if there is going to be another issue. That happen to me with Atomic paid up for another two years and then the magazine was gone. Hope that is not happening with this one.
Maybe MK can fill us all in here on the lounge about what is going on.
David

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
Thinking again, while I am a bit puzzled why I don't get an answer, the "style" remark above was unasked for - sorry to whomever it may concern.

I take it we'll hear soon, this or that way. (Which is probably unclear yet, or why wouldn't we know?)

RBH

Bartender
I checked at my local B\N and they told me they never heard of it and did not look like they would have it.
I told them that was wrong as I had bought an extra first issue at that very store [I have a subscribtion{I hope}] and had also seen the Fall issue there.
Makes me wonder what is up.
great magazine, I hope all is OK with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy