Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngProf

Practically Family
Scariest part of born to be wild is when they find a head out on the highway

I tried this joke out on two other forums, by just giving the first two lines of the first stanza. NOBODY got the point.
Even when I pointed out that there was a HEAD out on the highway, still NOBODY (and I even wrote no body) could figure it out. I think it's one of the funniest things I have read in some time.
Those other people just haven't seen "Easy Rider" enough times (while not stoned) to get the joke.
I think it's hilarious.

Zachary

One of the Regulars
Donald Trump is curious about what people are really thinking about him.
He disguises himself as an elderly woman and walks into a bar in downtown Manhattan.
Inside the bar, he finds a man sitting lonely in a corner next to his glass of beer.
'That's my chance,' he thinks, and goes ahead to this man.
"Sir, could you please tell me what's your honest opinion about our Commander in Chief and 45th President of the United States of America, Mister Donald John Trump?"
The man is somewhat puzzled; in embarrassment, he looks around, adjusts his tie, leans ahead and whispers: "Well, Madam, I'm afraid I can't say that in public. Let us go somewhere lonely."
Trump agrees.
They walk out of the bar, where there is only moderate traffic.
"Well, Sir, now please tell me what your honest opinion about Commander in Chief and 45th President of the United States of America, Mister Donald John Trump is!"
"Well, Madam …" – the man is still embarrassed, adjusts his tie again, and says: "Well … there are still plenty of people around here … let's go to Central Park."
So they go to Central Park, up on a lonely hill.
They look around. No human being whatsoever within 100 yards.
"Now would you please tell me your honest opinion about our brave Commander in Chief and 45th President of the United States of America, Mister Donald John Trump?"
"Well …" – the man adjusts his tie, makes sure no one watches them, and finally whispers:
"Actually, he's not so bad after all …"

Zachary

One of the Regulars
You might be right, but usualness shouldn't lead to standards.

People shouldn't follow bad suits and model themselves to negative archetypes.

Just because a couple of people are doing it doesn't make the matter better.

You might be right, but usualness shouldn't lead to standards.

People shouldn't follow bad suits and model themselves to negative archetypes.

Just because a couple of people are doing it doesn't make the matter better.
I don't disagree with you, but I don't own or moderate this playground. The bartenders here are very good about allowing us just enough rope to hang ourselves with, but we usually stop short of that so they let us push the boundaries a little once in a while. Even so, The Lounge is the most civil forum I've found on the 'Net by leaps and bounds because most of us do police ourselves.

LostInTyme

A-List Customer
My new log cabin arrived today from Ikea. I may need a bit of help for final assembly.

INSTRUKSHUNZ: "PUT PARZ TOGEDDER VIZ STRUNG NAILZ."

7A3FD4B4-C73D-45F1-9FD3-DD20EF69F886_4_5005_c.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ