Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTyme

Practically Family
Cardio-version for me next week (no joke). Getting familiar with the procedure room.

tempImageWnxdvU.png

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A beautiful blonde boards an aircraft bound for Toronto and goes straight to business class and takes a seat, even though her ticket is for a seat in coach.

A flight attendant tries to get her to move, but the woman won’t move, basically saying “As a gorgeous blonde, I’m accustomed to getting what I want, and today I want to fly business Class to Toronto. It’s what I deserve.”

So the flight attendant kicks it up to the co-pilot to resolve. The co-pilot is dazzled by the blondes great beauty but nonetheless stammers that she might want to move to coach. The unruly passenger again says “In the end I always get what I want. You are a sweet man, I‘m sure you’ll find it in your power to let me fly business class to Toronto.”

So the problem is passed to the Captain.

”No worries,” the captain says. “I know how to handle this. I’m married to a blonde.”

He approaches the woman and asks her to move. She again repeats the line that her beauty entitles her to get what she wants and she wants to fly business class to Toronto.

“The only problem” the captain responds “is that this business class doesn’t stop in Toronto.”

The beautiful blonde promptly got up and moved back to her seat in coach.

There's an old saying in old Germany.
"If you got hashy in your tashy, you always got something to nashy."

PS:
The older at school teached this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL