Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

coffee stain

budward

One of the Regulars
So I'm walking into the office this morning with my laptop case slung over my right shoulder, and a cup of starbucks (with lid with the small hole to drink through) in my right hand. The strap slips off my shoulder and crashes down on my arm, at which point a geyser of coffee shoots up from the starbucks cup onto the underside of the brim of my light grey Optimo. (As well as my face and glasses.) The darkness from it being wet has gone away, but now there are visible streaks of light brown in my otherwise perfect light grey.

Any thoughts on how to remove the brown? Tears and profanity haven't worked. Dab a little water? Stain remover? Thanks for your help.

Bud

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
paging Mr. Thompson

Give Graham a call and see what he says. Some folks have success with naptha, but I'd see what he says first.

varga49

One of the Regulars
too much...

multi-tasking? I agree let a professional guide you ! For what it's worth, budward, I've done nearly the exact same thing only I was wearing my 50's dark brown royal stetson!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart