Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CONTEST: Name my baby!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ok, not really. But my husband and I have already decided on a name for our forthcoming little girl, due in a couple weeks or so.

I'm in a contest-y mood.

Here's the easy rules:

1) One entry (one name) per person.
2) Person who lists the correct name first wins the prize.
3) I will ship the winning prize within the US. International Loungers are welcome to enter, but I will ship the prize to a person of your choice in the US.
4) I reserve the right to take up to a month to ship the prize.

Winner gets to choose between the following prizes:
*Vintage Sheet Music
*Set of various Vintage Records

Name will be revealed after a shameless photo op showing the little bugger's photo with many oohs and aahs by the entrants. :D lol

NicknNora

A-List Customer
Congratulations, Vintage Betty and Mr. Vintage Betty!:eusa_clap

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. This will take some thought. I'll post a few names later today. Do we need to guess just the first name or do we have to guess first name and middle name? I'd be amazed if anyone actually guessed the name but it will be fun to see all of the names suggested.:)

Levallois

Practically Family
Lauren - my all-time favorite girl's name and the name of my daughter. This is related to me seeing "To Have and Have Not" with a 19 year old Lauren Bacall at a very young and impressionable age. Congrats on the girl child! Tell your husband to start saving now because daddy's little girl will be the sweetest and most-spoiled person on the face of the earth.

John

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you for all the congratulations!

NicknNora said:
Do we need to guess just the first name or do we have to guess first name and middle name? I'd be amazed if anyone actually guessed the name but it will be fun to see all of the names suggested.:)

The contest is for the first name only. You are very welcome to post a middle name, but it will have no bearing on the winning entry.

Zemke Fan said:
Golden era name? Contemporary? Honorary (family)??

HINT: It's not Betty. :D

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
Veronica Daisy.

Congratulations! I hope you get lots of clever entries because I have a kitten in desperate need of a name. Nothing's come to me yet, in over a week, so maybe I'll get lucky and see something here I can snag....

NicknNora

A-List Customer
My first choice will be Patricia. Let us know if we get to guess more than once. lol I don't know your last name so I wonder if the name I picked sounds funny with your last name?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran