Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coordinating clothes...

Seth Duzan

Familiar Face
I'm wondering about what styles and colors would go best with my hat. Not only casual but semi formal as well. It is a vintage Disney version of the over the road style.

Here are pictures of me in it and the better one of it not on me...

Silverbelly is a versatile color & goes with most anything, or at least I wear it with most anything.
Blue blazer, khaki pants, blue button down....Jeans, plaid shirt, leather jacket....just wouldn't go with a tan coat, look to much like a sheriff's deputy unless that is a look you're going for...nothing wrong with that....Open Road style instead of Over the Road...welcome to the Lounge...

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
First a little thoughts on potential damages: Almost 10% of the people you know or meet are more or less color-blind. Furthermore, medicine, controlled substances plus poisoning by some chemicals and fertilizers can influence our color perception. Watching my surroundings my guess would be, that a lot of the rest don't think too much about color combinations either. Even the worst thinkable mistake will not result in catastrophic panic-scenes. Please do allow yourself to experiment ;)

That said, my experience is the same: Silverbelly goes with most other colors :)

Seth Duzan

Familiar Face
Ty, I meant Open Road... Was half asleep... :p

Gonna add all the pics to the Disney Lounge... I got the info on the hat here last year, but offline life has kept me busy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR