Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cornona Virus, NOPE....Hat and Vintage Virus...YEP!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Just had to get this out there...we suffer that love our hats....a hat bug got us...the same with the vintage bug...for most as simple shot of our favorite spirit is all we need to get past it....(for a few hours at least)....LOL

If the need to isolate us...please...put us in a hat shop...or a bank vault...or the bar...LOL Weeee hahahahah!

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I have a vintage bug.
1573740.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
ALERT‼️‼️‼️
The corona virus can be spread through money. If you have any money at home, put on some gloves, put all the money in to a plastic bag and put it outside the front door tonight. I will arrange for all the plastic bags to be collected safely. Think of your health.

The guy who invented hand sanitiser must be rubbing his hands together right now

Last edited:
The guy who invented hand sanitiser must be rubbing his hands together right now

I have a friend, 80 yrs of age, who still actively invests in stocks. He’s known to be a constant contrarian, always deep in the weeds looking for opportunities. In the roller coaster week we just saw, he actually made a bundle investing in a company that sells cremation equipment and supplies. No joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda