Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

could i ask for some help?

devil dog

New in Town
i would like to sell my stetson royal stratoliner. cant post pics on here so if you could let me know what would be a good price for it. there isnt a mark on it and it is in its i think to be original box. if it has been used it has been used very little . if this post should be in a nother fourm let me know and i will erase it. i do wanna sell it ,but i dont wanna give it away if you want pics let me know and i will send them to you. it is tan in color. and someone told me it was worth over a hundred dollars but how much i dont know the hat size is 7 1/8

thanks guys

joshua.hicks@smail.rasmussen.edu

S

Samsa

You'd have better luck posting this in the classifieds section.

Why can't you post pictures?

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
hi Joshua,

The value is dependent upon a couple of factors, the most important being size & condition. The larger sizes are far rarer, anything in good condition in sizes 7 1/4 up will often fetch in excess of $100. Myself and many other loungers in fact would gladly pony that up in a heartbeat for the right Strat. (... hint, hint) Having the distinctive box it was sold in would also up the selling price. To go onto the "selling" part of ebay & research past sales, doing a keyword search for Stratoliner & seeing some of the prices realized, might be your best bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy